CLASSIC FIGHT- ARONA vs EVANS

I'd take arona because he almost KO'd rampage and nobody gives him credit for almost finishing rampage in that fight.

Arona via submission

He never came close to winning or finishing that Rampage fight.

Suga wins this easily.

So something that had never happened, and never had chance of happening and will never happen is definition of 'classic'?

Right?

Evans slamed Jackson like he was nothing
Jackson slamed Arona like a pillow
Evans' gonna murder Arjona

Rashad would outpoint Arona in the cage.

Arona would pose bigger problems in the smaller ring/Pride environment though, as I think he'd get it to the ground and could work Rashad over there.

Arona by TKO(brutal leg kicks)

tomanocurashadevans

Arona could win with aggressive grappling but I definitely favor Evans.

He never came close to winning or finishing that Rampage fight.

Suga wins this easily.

Somebody didn't watch the fight. Rampage got caught with one of the most vicious upkicks of all time, definitely harder than Mousasi/Jacare and Rampage went limp. It's hard to tell if Rampage was unconscious or not but it definitely looked like it. Why post comments about things you don't know a damn thing about?

Arona 2005 vs Rashad 2010 would probably be a very close, boring fight with fans from both sides arguing who won the decision.

Arona wins this fight 8/10

Imo the best Arona vs. the best Rashad and Rashad still gets clearly beaten.

I would love to see this fight. Arona had very underrated leg kicks -- Rampage said they were some of the worst he had taken. I think I'd give a slight edge to Evans though -- I view him to be a slightly better wrestler or at least a fighter whom Arona would have trouble keeping down, and I view his overall game to be more modernized as well. That is a very tough fight to pick though -- I'd love to see it.

Back