Chute Boxe T-shirts

SOCRATESO1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Where online is the best place to get them? Does anyone know if they have simple designs without all the advertising shit on them? Thanks

I ordered one off of their website..cost about 25 and took about 2 weeks to get here cause it was coming from Brazil!

DJGMuayThai said:
I ordered one off of their website..cost about 25 and took about 2 weeks to get here cause it was coming from Brazil!

I can get this stuff cheaper...

Beverly Hills Jiu Jitsu Club My Brother Trains With Roberto Pinnicci Trainer Of Usa Chute Boxe And Fellow Best Friend Of Wanderlei Huy Huy Huy Huy

casca-grossa is where i got mine from...20 bucks...shipped in about 4 days

You will have more luck in the G&E forums. Lots of retailers post there. There have been a few threads about this recently, but I cannot answer your question.

Brandinho said:
You will have more luck in the G&E forums. Lots of retailers post there. There have been a few threads about this recently, but I cannot answer your question.

I'll try that thanks

i got mine from urban jungle botique. there ebay dealers. they have silva and shogun chute boxe shirts.

Anyone know an online retailer for Ruas Vale Tudo shirts?

Cant go wrong with Casca Grossa...I ordered a Chuteboxe Hoodie from them and got it in less than a week. On the Other Hand I ordered off mmagear and they sent me a different color jersey without my consent because they were out of the oriningal color, and took 2 months to recieve.

Go with Casca Grossa

Bruno_Barbarian said:
I can get this stuff cheaper...
Well tell us how, brother! I ordered off of MMAGear.com - I love my Silva shiort, but it cost me 32 dollars and took 4 1/2 weeks to get here.

TapEarly said:
casca-grossa is where i got mine from...20 bucks...shipped in about 4 days

Good recommendation, I've been buying from Casca-Grossa for years.

I want a Mark Hunt sweatshirt ! But i guess i won't find one until he wins the Pride HW title, but it should not take too long. :icon_twis

Back