Chute Boxe T-shirts

I want a Chute Boxe shirt that doesnt say "Wand" on the botton of it. Ive seen the guys from Chute Boxe wearing them but I cant seem to find one. Even on Casca Grossa. Any suggestions !?

Not a T-shirt, but still very, very nice
ChuteBoxe-Long-sleeveBlackW.jpg

mmagear has someawesome stuff you cant find anywhere else, but with them you gotta beready tofight for what you ordered, ive used them like 4 times and everytime ihave to email themlike 10 times just to get my stuff mailed

They have a "Shogun" chute boxe shirt. But nope, no straight up Chute Boxe without a fighters name... Any other suggestions?

Firaga21 said:
They have a "Shogun" chute boxe shirt. But nope, no straight up Chute Boxe without a fighters name... Any other suggestions?

they are from academia chute boxe we are trying to get a hold of them , but kind of difficult.. we are still trying.. :icon_cry2

Thanks for all the props!!! We have some new stuff coming in this week, should be posted by the end of the week and includes board shorts, new Tank Tops, and some new t-shirts!!!

Thanks for our loyal customers!!!

Team Casca Grossa

Thanks for all for your inquiries and calls , everything will be posted over the weekend ( its not easy sorting 175 kg worth of CHUTE BOXE gear :).

www.casca-grossa.com

Team Casca Grossa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back