Chuck Liddell vs Tito Ortiz 3 set for Nov. 24 pay-per-view in California

It is goldenboy so Yair makes sense to be on the card if he gets fired first

I'll say just over 100,000 buys.

No way Chuck should be cleared though.

1237363745_old_people_fighting.gif

did he get sat down with that fade or did he trip over the slant in the road

I dont want to see either one of them lose but yeah their doing it for money cant blame them

did he get sat down with that fade or did he trip over the slant in the road

Looks like his artificial hip failed him and he did the Rick Flair flop. I'm not convinced that the punch even landed.

Hopefully it'll be scheduled for a single 3-minute round, for fighter safety reasons.

Jarl

Art Jimmenson vs Royce Gracie 2
Arlovski vs Sylvia 5
Penn vs Hughes 4
Belfort vs Hendo 4
Kimbo vs Dada 5000 2
Fulton vs Robinson 13
Wanderlei vs Sakuraba 4
Also i heard that there would be other prospects in that card like tank joe son big nog michael cro cop fujita hong man choi randy couture etc

Kimbo?

Zombie Kimbo?

I’ll buy it.

I will watch it for Nostalgia. But yeah pretty much nobody gives a fuck..

i think fans should watch, let them get their pay but the old jokes about the old fighters has gotten old. I can't wait for the next few months where it just piles on......

I'll watch but I won't be proud of it. This should not happen. Chuck already needs subtitles on tv.

I actually think Tito is going to win via TKO or sub this time. I think Chuck has more fight in him than most do but I also think that Tito being active against pretty good fighters the last five years gives him a pretty large advantage. He has looked good in his last couple. He also has a lot of motivation having lost the first 2 fights.

My hunch is that Chuck owns him in brutal fashion.. Then the talk of how good Tito has looked lately propels Chuck to another fight. Maybe vitor

Back