Chuck Liddell vs Tito Ortiz 3 set for Nov. 24 pay-per-view in California

This is happening, and we're letting it happen.

I actually like this fight it's obvious Chuck wants to come back and he looks like he's in great condition
plus Tito is unlikely to remove his head from his shoulders like someone like Rampage

Tito destroys Chuck this time, sub in 2nd.

Winner gets Kenny.

War Tito!

What event though? Will it even be streamable or is in someones backyard recorded on a flip phone

Interested to see what the undercard looks like tbh

Someone like Vitor in co main would seem fitting, hes free agent and is back on the juice. Probably just be a can in there for him to crush though.

I honestly can't think of many big names out there that aren't signed to Bellator/UFC, maybe they manage to snag Alvarez from the UFC or something like that considering his contract is up.

Hopefully they get a few big names on there to make it worth the ridiculous price tag they'll most likely be charging.

Lmao what is even the point of an athletic commission if they're letting Chuck fight in 2018

1st thing that came to mind reading thread title was "really Bellator?! What the fuck Scott?!?!" Lol then I remembered it was De la Hoya.

These 2 really think fans want to see this fight in 2018? This is one of those fights that puts the sport back a few years

Picking Chuck via being in Toto's melon.

Fuckin shit! Talk about wolf tickets, Tito is not gonna show up. The dude pulled out the last time they were suppose to fight for last minute neck surgery, he'd rather have surgery than get beat down by chuck again.

What a waste of time and money.

Yes I would watch, but I have hardly any faith this scheduled fight will make it past a few press conferences.

Chuck has no chin anymore i am sure any WW or above can KO him. Tito may KO that would suck for chuck.

giphy.gif

Here comes the fix.

Bellator legends fight to bet on the winner of their fights, so it's better to know the outcome beforehand.

Back