Chuck Liddell vs Tito Ortiz 3 set for Nov. 24 pay-per-view in California

I wouldn't be shocked to see Chuck come out looking like a beast and being physically and athletically dominant only to eventually be knocked out by some silly looking weak shit. Hoping Chuck pulls it off

This fight was borderline freak show in 2010 and now were in 2018....

1237363745_old_people_fighting.gif
Not too many have power in their hands moving backwards like that. That old guy is legit.

It's bonkers if this thing gets sanctioned by CSAC.

Also blows my mind any folks with more than a cursory knowledge of the MMA business thinks this will sell as a PPV. This is a guaranteed flop.

It's bonkers if this thing gets sanctioned by CSAC.

Also blows my mind any folks with more than a cursory knowledge of the MMA business thinks this will sell as a PPV. This is a guaranteed flop.

I don't see why it's such a big deal that it gets sanctioned. Yeah, Chuck is beat up, but he doesn't have any apparent diagnosed health issues and has a right to make a living. It's not like when the Texas commission sanctioned Kimbo vs Dada 5000, where both guys were literally a liability to die right in that cage.

Tito has looked good in his last fights. I think he will win this time.

tito is going to wreck him.. bad move by chuck.. tito just beat the greatest fighter of all time... chuck must need money

Didn't Tito and Chuck just make a movie together?

I don't see why it's such a big deal that it gets sanctioned. Yeah, Chuck is beat up, but he doesn't have any apparent diagnosed health issues and has a right to make a living. It's not like when the Texas commission sanctioned Kimbo vs Dada 5000, where both guys were literally a liability to die right in that cage.

Chuck will be a month shy of 49 years old when this fight happens. It is common sense that is not an appropriate age for cage fighting.

He has 38 professional MMA bouts and 22 in kickboxing. So nearly 50 years old, with 60 fights, retired for eight years, ending his career with three sequential, scary, spooky, devastating knockout losses.

The guys is an absolute liability to himself and shouldn't be cleared to do this.

Tito bout to get slept by Chuck with that look in his eyes.

107j5gg.jpg

Sometimes old lions have to go to war. It's natures way...

Good chance I will tune in too.

My hunch is that Chuck owns him in brutal fashion.. Then the talk of how good Tito has looked lately propels Chuck to another fight. Maybe vitor
Wouldn't want Vitor chuck vitor been active vs high level competition
Chuck Tito is one of them chuck has his number last fight 8 years ago ?

After hearing that Tito trains 43 days per day, my confidence in him has risen

I think it might be enough to be the best light heavyweight of the night

I ordered both stacked Affliction PPVs, but ain't ordering this. What's the undercard look like?

Someone like Vitor in co main would seem fitting, hes free agent and is back on the juice. Probably just be a can in there for him to crush though.

I honestly can't think of many big names out there that aren't signed to Bellator/UFC, maybe they manage to snag Alvarez from the UFC or something like that considering his contract is up.

Hopefully they get a few big names on there to make it worth the ridiculous price tag they'll most likely be charging.
problem is, these guys against who? oh yeah, also barnett. problem is, against who?

maybe co-promotion with bellator or something like that?

1st thing that came to mind reading thread title was "really Bellator?! What the fuck Scott?!?!" Lol then I remembered it was De la Hoya.

These 2 really think fans want to see this fight in 2018? This is one of those fights that puts the sport back a few years
no worse than cm punk fighting twice.

Back