Chuck Liddell starring in upcoming war movie

TS quote my post so you can see how it's done

That's cool, but star? looks like he dies early on to me

Also I'm not gonna lie, was kinda disappointed to see he wasn't wearing his vintage Iceman shorts

I wouldn't say it looks like he's "starring" in the movie. But yeah, hmm, that's interesting. And the amazing thing is that I think the movie actually looks pretty good.

That's cool, but star? looks like he dies early on to me

Guess it depends on the definition of "starring".

They showed him in the names. So I'm assuming he has more of a role than some random guy that gets shot.

Looks horrible plus it looks like Chuck just got finished again.

Also, I just found out Dolph has an IQ of 160. Never would've guessed he's a genius.

[YT]eVWxC4pYI_I[/YT]

Here's another trailer. Chuck has a few very short lines in this one.

Also, I just found out Dolph has an IQ of 160. Never would've guessed he's a genius.

MIT gave him a scholarship so I would assume he is not a dummy.

Ye, seems like a smart feller

Lundgren stated that "my dad always told me that if I wanted to make something special with my life, I had to go to America."[4] After graduating from high school with straight As, he spent some time in the United States in the 1970s on various academic scholarships, studying chemistry at Washington State University and Clemson University. He received a degree in Chemistry from Washington State University, then served his mandatory one year in the Swedish Marine Corps at the Amphibious Ranger School. In the late 1970s, he enrolled at the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm and graduated with a degree in chemical engineering.[4]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolph_Lundgren

Mickey fucked his face up so bad he can only get work in Dolph Lundgren movies now.

Back