Chuck Liddell starring in upcoming war movie

Chuck is awesome but I highly doubt he is going to be a star of any movie, not a knock on him just simply isn't his thing

Glad to see he is still out there making money though between this and the commercials, good for Chuck

Lol at 'stars'. Looks like he dies in the opening sequence.

Chuck is awesome but I highly doubt he is going to be a star of any movie

Lol and then the thread about the prison movie comes out, where he does actually look like a lead character. Chuck is the man!

Mickey fucked his face up so bad he can only get work in Dolph Lundgren movies now.

B-_G6FvVEAA10EC.jpg

Was that Bas Rutten at the end "Let's make it count" ?

Looks horrible plus it looks like Chuck just got finished again.

Also, I just found out Dolph has an IQ of 160. Never would've guessed he's a genius.

Dude, Dolph is a karate champ and scientist !

Respect that man!

I actually watched it yesterday. It's called War Pigs, and it's a fairly generic "band of slightly rebellious soldiers get gathered together and become an effective team thanks to a leader they don't trust and a leader they begrudgingly trust, and they go on a mission that becomes something bigger when they get there." It was...ok. Nothing special.

Dolph Lundgren plays a frenchman, which is interesting, but the dude speaks like five languages so it's not a stretch.

Chuck's role in the movie isn't that significant, and he's fine in it.

And they don't even play the Black Sabbath song War Pigs anywhere in the movie, which is frustrating. You know, like how in Iron Man, you were hoping they'd throw in Black Sab's Iron Man, and then cheered when it was the end credits song?

I saw this movie a few weeks ago, it was laughably bad and Chuck was only in it for a few minutes.

Unless he comes back alive and shows up in the second half, which I didn't bother to watch.

Looks like a made for tv movie that will air on CBC

Back