Chuck Liddell Standup Comedy

I've always thought Chuck's stand-up was a comedy.

Are people not watching the video and still commenting? Chuck isn't doing his own stand-up it's a bit from a TV show...

I think you're forgetting what forum you're on if you're expecting people to watch or read the content before spewing out their opinions in threads. I've learned that pretty quickly. Most people just post whatever bs they think has shock value without knowing what the topic is actually about. I keep coming back though.

“Hey, what’s up, everybody? It’s me, white Pitbull. No, my name is Chuck Liddell. If you don’t know my name and don’t know who I am, heckle me and you’ll find out. I hope my stand-up comedy goes better than my Jeopardy try out. Boy, stand-up comedy is tough. You have to be able to complete a sentence. Hey, real quick, has anyone seen my neck? I had it in the car. I have this thing called R.M.S., Resting Murderer Face. I’m like an intelligent Rob Gronkowski. I don’t understand my own jokes, but I hope you do. My wife is tough; she’s like a female Ronda Rousey. I’ve got to go. I have protein powder and it’s not going to snort itself.

Thank you, everybody. Good night.”

- Lights Out with David Spade (Comedy Central)

I can't tell if that's cool or awful

The amount of people in this thread who don't understand the bit and the point of the bit from the show is alarming.

Most of the replies in this thread are one giant whoosh.

giphy.gif
I've seen better actin in tuff actin tinactin.

That was funny. The pauses between delivery get him that comedic timing.

Chuck liddell is the Travis Lutter of comedy bjj

I like how its sort of funny when David Spade is giving Chuck the jokes, then all of a sudden it goes to completely unfunny when the chick gives him the jokes.

Can somebody tell that amazonian ear rapist that "time's up" doesn't exist so that she can have a punchline?

Better than Schaub's bullshit

Seriously, I love standup comedy and Schaubs shit didnt even make me chuckle
Same here, I think that I watched that special for about 5/10 minutes and than turned it off...I prefer Jim Jefferies, Sebastian Maniscalco, Russel Peters and Dave Chapelle, these guys ARE funny. Schaub is just not and I’m not sure I’m going to watch Chuck strugling either...

Back