Chuck Liddell Standup Comedy

twelve seconds in. The standup can't be more embarrassing than his continued sporting of that mohawk or the overly tight buttonless pseudo-henley.

EDIT it is :(

the mohawk is synonymous with his brand/image. it would be dumb to change it

People saying things into a mic in public is comedy nowadays

Reminds me of this

cSwVA0C.jpg

Fucking hell it feels like so many people from the MMA world are getting into comedy. Firstly The Rogan Posse (Rogan, Schaub and now Eddie Bravo), I heard Bruce Buffer is getting involved and now Liddell?!

Well, not really that many. Rogan has been doing comedy since way the fuck back. Schaub, sure. Eddie Bravo also did comedy many many ears ago. Don't know about Buffer though.

should just bring out a heavy bag and go to work, that'd be enough comedy

even dumber not to tho

he's not getting roles and sponsors for being articulate and diverse. Hes getting money for his tough guy image. why would he lose out on paychecks over a haircut?

hes basically a caricature lately

Not gonna lie, I did laugh at "my wife is like a female Ronda Rousey".

Chuck chin is so gone that he can't even take a punchline anymore

Apparently Chuck did not cash in on the GameShow circuit

Lads this is not a Shoop
upload_2019-11-22_8-52-32.png

he's not getting roles and sponsors for being articulate and diverse. Hes getting money for his tough guy image. why would he lose out on paychecks over a haircut?

hes basically a caricature lately
Chuck-Liddell-D-Day-film.jpg

Well, not really that many. Rogan has been doing comedy since way the fuck back. Schaub, sure. Eddie Bravo also did comedy many many ears ago. Don't know about Buffer though.
Just feels to me like they're all jumping on the bandwagon. There's one thing being able to make your friends laugh at a pub/bar and another actually being a genuine good stand-up.

I personally don't find Rogan's new stuff funny at all.

I thought it was a pretty good bit. Chuck was a good sport and he seemed comfortable on the mic.

Thought this was going to be an interview & this was just a haterade thread lol... Funny stuff... He'll never be a savant here, but Spade wrote Chucky some good jokes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back