Chuck Liddell Standup Comedy

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

“Hey, what’s up, everybody? It’s me, white Pitbull. No, my name is Chuck Liddell. If you don’t know my name and don’t know who I am, heckle me and you’ll find out. I hope my stand-up comedy goes better than my Jeopardy try out. Boy, stand-up comedy is tough. You have to be able to complete a sentence. Hey, real quick, has anyone seen my neck? I had it in the car. I have this thing called R.M.S., Resting Murderer Face. I’m like an intelligent Rob Gronkowski. I don’t understand my own jokes, but I hope you do. My wife is tough; she’s like a female Ronda Rousey. I’ve got to go. I have protein powder and it’s not going to snort itself.

Thank you, everybody. Good night.”

- Lights Out with David Spade (Comedy Central)

Fucking hell it feels like so many people from the MMA world are getting into comedy. Firstly The Rogan Posse (Rogan, Schaub and now Eddie Bravo), I heard Bruce Buffer is getting involved and now Liddell?!

Is standup is comedy at this point

Better than Schaub's bullshit

Seriously, I love standup comedy and Schaubs shit didnt even make me chuckle

Are people not watching the video and still commenting? Chuck isn't doing his own stand-up it's a bit from a TV show...

Chuck looks so uncomfortable all the time

I bet he paces 10 miles during a phone call with the cable company

giphy.gif

twelve seconds in. The standup can't be more embarrassing than his continued sporting of that mohawk or the overly tight buttonless pseudo-henley.

EDIT it is :(

We talmabout cawlmedy?;

Better than Schaub's bullshit

Seriously, I love standup comedy and Schaubs shit didnt even make me chuckle
Schaub is not funny at all, one of them I watched and he was like "so I walked into this corner shop and there was this big black guy buying drinks and I'm like "dude you're huge". o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O the audience were laughing hysterically, :confused::confused::confused::confused: I didn't get it, I don't know how its so unbelievably funny.

I was thinking maybe they have some "plants" in the crowd, or they are using some pre recorded laughing in the speaker setup.

Back