Law Christian couple can sue over Minnesota same-sex marriage video law

WTF, over?

They're a 'local' organization. <45>

Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF) is an American conservative Christian nonprofit organization with the stated goal of advocating, training, and funding on the issues of "religious freedom, sanctity of life, marriage and family." ADF is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona and runs the Center for Academic Freedom.

Because of its budget, caseload, and network of allied attorneys, ADF is seen as the most organized and influential Christian legal interest group in the country, and has been described as "the 800-pound gorilla of the Christian right". It has argued nine cases before the Supreme Court and won all of them.

ADF's formal support for anti-sodomy laws dates to at least 2003, before the Supreme Court made its landmark decision in Lawrence v. Texas. ADF filed an amicus brief in the case, defending state laws criminalizing consensual same-sex activity and spent nearly 30 pages arguing in favor of upholding it. In 2011, ADF senior counsel Kevin Theriot wrote that "a legal right to engage in homosexual behavior comes at the cost of religious freedom."[1][2][3][4][5]

ADF.jpg

Where the fuck have you been? <45>

<{1-69}>

Prince >>>>>

I develop carpal tunnel shit on my arms because of lifting! : (
So no typing on keyboards and stuff!

I am so frail lol I should have kept it at a much much lower weight!

Kind of normal.

https://www.usatoday.com/amp/7981025

BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — A dozen states still have anti-sodomy laws on the books 10 15+ years after the U.S. Supreme Court ruled they are unconstitutional.

One such state is Louisiana, where LGB rights groups contend police have used anti-sodomy laws to target gay men. But state lawmakers sided with religious and conservative groups in refusing to repeal the law last week.

The Supreme Court ruled in Lawrence v. Texas in 2003 that it is unconstitutional to bar consensual sex between adults, calling it a violation of the 14th Amendment. Houston police arrested two men for engaging in a sexual act in petitioner Lawrence’s own home. The court ruled that consenting adults have the full right to engage in their conduct without intervention from the government.

Last year, police in East Baton Rouge Parish arrested men for attempted crimes against nature using the anti-sodomy law in a sting operation that caused a national outcry. The district attorney wouldn't bring charges against the arrested men, saying the law was unenforceable.

This led Rep. Patricia Smith, D-Baton Rouge, to file the bill that would repeal Louisiana's anti-sodomy law, saying it would make the system fairer and more efficient.

"We don't need inefficient laws on the books," she said.

Her fellow representatives, however, disagreed and voted 66-27 on April 15 to keep the law in place.

It's still applied in rape cases

Simple solution is for them to stop filming weddings. They not accepting clients simply because of being a same sex couple is discrimination.

When you work in the event industry you only decline services if the client lowballs something.

I develop carpal tunnel shit on my arms because of lifting! :(
So no typing on keyboards and stuff!

I am so frail lol I should have kept it at a much much lower weight!

So you went twice as hard and got double the setback?

:-|

So you went twice as hard and got double the setback?

:-|

Not twice as hard I just increased the weight per dumble from 20lbs to 25, and from 3 reps to 5 it sucks, my wrist is so small its like a girls wrists Lol so even though my bicep can lift more I should not have increased the weight and the reps!

I think I should only lift like once a week! Not 3 times a week!

Not twice as hard I just increased the weight per dumble from 20lbs to 25, and from 3 reps to 5 it sucks, my wrist is so small its like a girls wrists Lol so even though my bicep can lift more I should not have increased the weight and the reps!

I think I should only lift like once a week! Not 3 times a week!

<Prem974>

This is bake me a cake all over again. You want to force their hand? Fine, enjoy the shaky footage and cameras filming people in the worst possible light. Why would any lbtgyotvs(can’t keep up with all the letters anymore) want someone who wants nothing to do with your ability to marry film your wedding? That’s asking for a shitty job and I think this company should be able to pick and choose who they take as clients same as any other business.

Back