Chris Weidman Was Not 100-Percent When He Defeated Anderson Silva at UFC 162

STFU already. Is anybody ever 100%? I don't train 1/10th the amount these guys probably do and I always have lingering pain and minor injuries.

If it's that fucking serious, the doctors won't let you fight. If the doctor clears you just shut the fuck up and fight.

I know plenty about trolls and nope.

When Anderson said he didn't want to fight Jones because he didn't want to get beaten up, his fans claimed he was just trolling, yet Anderson never really seeked to have fight.

When he subbed Sonnen in their first match, his fans claimed he was just letting Sonnen beat him up until the last round, in other words, he was trolling Sonnen all along (as stupid as it sounds) :icon_lol:

When he was avoiding Weidman, what did you kids say about it?

Anderson Silva has you fooled.

But the fact was that he really avoided Weidman (confirmed by his management) until he had no other option but to take the fight.

Truth is you kids have embraced the troll excuse to justify everything Silva says or does. It doesn't matter if he ducks, get's beaten up or makes excuses, because he's just trolling. The perfect way out for any delusional fanboy.

The comment Jones made was in a completely different context. You don't even know if Silva get's to watch every interview Jones does, you're basicly just guessing and trying to make it look less worse than it is.

At the end of the day Anderson's past behavior speaks louder than anything else: he has made plenty of excuses in the past, and he's doing it again. That's all we need to know.

You're not fooling anyone here, i'm sorry. I hope we're done with this.

Cheers.

When did you first start having nightmares about Anderson Silva? You seem to be on a quest to put him in a hole and discredit him at every possible angle imaginable every single time you post in a Silva thread.

Every single person always brings up Forrest or Bonnar. Why not mention Hendo or Belfort? Anderson underestimated Weidman's striking ability and he paid the price. If you think Anderson is going to want to get embarrassed like that again you'll be in for a surprise come December.

Yes, Vitor (2011 fight) and Hendo (2008 fight) have a ton of power.

Why don't you mention the majority of guys that he fought that didn't have much KO power though.

Bonnar, Sonnen, Forrest, Maia, Okami, Leites, Lutter etc.

Anderson is the best MW of all time but he hadn't faced many guys with KO power recently. He could get away with the Matrix dodging and clowning against Forrest, Bonnar, Maia, Leites etc.....not with Weidman. Weidman has power. Forrest, Bonnar, Maia, Leites do not.

If you win, you werent a 100%.
If you lose, you werent a 100%.

It's pretty self-explanatory really and perhaps a reason as to why Anderson wasn't really that committed to a striking battle was because the Chris's wrestling threat was so prevalent and he didn't want to be taken down again, even if he did stuff a couple of Chris's half-hearted shots.

I think that had more to do with his first successful attempt rather than the subsequent unsuccessful ones but only Silva would know.

Is it a trend to tell on how much percentage you whore a fight? What a bullshit!

Silva never lost... I was only 73.3% when I watched the fight.

Yes, Vitor (2011 fight) and Hendo (2008 fight) have a ton of power.

Why don't you mention the majority of guys that he fought that didn't have much KO power though.

Bonnar, Sonnen, Forrest, Maia, Okami, Leites, Lutter etc.

Anderson is the best MW of all time but he hadn't faced many guys with KO power recently. He could get away with the Matrix dodging and clowning against Forrest, Bonnar, Maia, Leites etc.....not with Weidman. Weidman has power. Forrest, Bonnar, Maia, Leites do not.

Power had nothing to do with the punch that put Silva out. You are so wrong its sad. Weidman used timing and threw his combo in that exchange in a way that Silva wasn't expecting. Wasn't much power in the shot that Silva. It was his timing.

Keep on being wrong.

Anderson was fucking around and got caught, let's wait till the rematch then we will see what's it really is.

Just had to bring this one back around for the fun of it. Remembering all the guys saying they're scared for Chris the next fight because Anderson will literally kill him.

Fan boys can be fun to listen to. Delusional, but fun.

Weidman got to sit out and wait for his title shot while the other contenders were taking each other out. He also had an all-star training camp with GSP & Danaher coaching him & w/e other shady shit they did.

Anderson had just moved his camp to Carlsbad, CA and was training with Joey Beltran. In my humble opinion, he got set up to lose this fight. There were also many other questionable/shady circumstances, I don't feel like getting into it tho.

Weidman got to sit out and wait for his title shot while the other contenders were taking each other out. He also had an all-star training camp with GSP & Danaher coaching him & w/e other shady shit they did.

Anderson had just moved his camp to Carlsbad, CA and was training with Joey Beltran. In my humble opinion, he got set up to lose this fight. There were also many other questionable/shady circumstances, I don't feel like getting into it tho.

Lol

Nobody in this sport enters a fight at 100%

Giving Anderson his props, he may be the last of the great standup guys. It's a wrestler's sport now, guys who are NCAA champions or better and can hit. Anderson could beat anyone his size in standup alone, but that's not the name of the game. When worrying about takedowns and being outpointed, he was vulnerable ... and it showed.

RIP Anderson Silva. Everyone's time comes, whether you're Chuck, Randy, or even Fedor. You had a great run. Not saying you're bad, but the dominance you had is gone.

Anderson would never let himself be set up to lose. He has oddles of money and connections and knowledge of training camps and getting prepared. Nothing would stop him from doing whatever he felt he had to do to be ready for the fight.

It's already known he wasn't 100%.

He hasn't even ascended to "True-Self" Weidman, yet.

Forget about the percentages. What's crazy impressive about Weidman is that he didn't even hit his prime yet and he already knocked off one of the GOATs twice.

Forget about the percentages. What's crazy impressive about Weidman is that he didn't even hit his prime yet and he already knocked off one of the GOATs twice.

What makes you say that? He's turning 30 this year.

Back