Chris Weidman vs Luke Rockhold 2. Who wins?

Luke takes it again

I'm hoping to witness some semblance of the devastating gnp that Luke was crushing Weidman with during the third and fourth rounds of their previous fight. I still think he's more than capable of finishing The Chris a second time, but it's surprising just how far both have fallen off.

I think Rockhold out works Chris with ease and it looks the same as the last bout

I actually think The Chris wins this time around. He has a little more momentum with beating Gastelum, and Luke just got KO'd by Romero. Luke is already halfway out the door supposedly with all the modeling stuff.

I thought Chris was in control of the first fight before the spinning kick attempt, and wasn't able to get Luke off of him. I think his wrestling is overall better and he should be able to keep him off him this time around. He really just needs to pressure Luke and press for takedowns, but not gas himself out.

Also this fight is suppose to be on the Romero-Costa card, therefore its so far scheduled for 3 rounds.

Who do you got?

Pretty much agree with your assessment entirely except for the Chris being in control before the spun kick part, the fight was pretty even and Lukes kicks to the body were starting to push things in his favor imo.

The Luke being half way out the door part is the biggest factor too me, I just don't think his heart is really in it and in the top 5 if that desire isn't there you're going to get in trouble.

Cuckholds confidence is shot. From Alpha big dog, to getting cucked by Bisping and then double cucked by Romero.

Weidman by thats still my boy!

Back