Chris Weidman vs Luke Rockhold 2. Who wins?

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
I actually think The Chris wins this time around. He has a little more momentum with beating Gastelum, and Luke just got KO'd by Romero. Luke is already halfway out the door supposedly with all the modeling stuff.

I thought Chris was in control of the first fight before the spinning kick attempt, and wasn't able to get Luke off of him. I think his wrestling is overall better and he should be able to keep him off him this time around. He really just needs to pressure Luke and press for takedowns, but not gas himself out.

Also this fight is suppose to be on the Romero-Costa card, therefore its so far scheduled for 3 rounds.

Who do you got?

Rob The Reaper wrecks both at the same time.

And it's not even close.

The Chris will KO Luke this time and possibly force him into a full time modeling career.

<StillMyBoy>

I think the Chris finds that glass chin

I agree. I think Weidman is still his dads boy and finds Lukes chin. On another note, I cant believe Chris' last fight was Gastelum.. that was like a year ago. Crazy amount of time off at this point.

Does Chris do any spinning shit that he doesn’t have the flexibility for?

If not then he has a chance

Luke is a bad matchup for Chris the same way Chris was a bad match up for Anderson

However, I got Chris winning by a close decision in the second fight

I think Weidman has the edge this time around. But I thought that last time and he got besmirched.

Weidman will probably win but Rockhold will definitely try to suck his dick by round 3.

kis333.gif

I hate to say it but I will go with Weidman.

Rockhold has been regressing and this fight being 3 rounds helps Weidman, who has a shit gas tank and is a quitter.

I thought the Chris would win the first time, so going with him now. The part that worries me is the Chris has had some bad outs since fighting rochkold

if luke doesn't get hit too hard he wins

Rockhold has embraced gay jesus into his life. But even with gay jesus watching over him, I think Weidman takes it this time around.

Brain says Luke, heart says Chris.

I'd like Chris to win, but Luke has been active. Chris is coming off surgery and a 1-3 skid.

Chris

Luke has an embarrassingly awful Jaw at this point.

Back