Chris Weidman vs Luke Rockhold 2. Who wins?

Brain says Luke, heart says Chris.

I'd like Chris to win, but Luke has been active. Chris is coming off surgery and a 1-3 skid.
For record both of them have fought 3 times since UFC 194 with both of them being 1-2 since then .

Doesn’t matter , it will be execuses on both sides . Chris I was injured , rockhold the weight cut , Dana forced me to stay here

Luke by ground n pound again. Weidman could never do anything with his takedowns and luke always got back to his feet. However, chris was never able to get off his back whenever luke took him down. All the judges had luke ahead in the fight before it was stopped

Hoping for a double KO no contest.

Very hard to pick.

Still thing both these guys could be champ.

I'll take Luke by decision

i just rewatched the first and luke was way better then chris in every aspect...neither seems to have improved so ima say luke by submission

As long as The Chris can exploit Rockhold's lack of boxing defense and forgetting the spinning shit he can win.

Luke by ground n pound again. Weidman could never do anything with his takedowns and luke always got back to his feet. However, chris was never able to get off his back whenever luke took him down. All the judges had luke ahead in the fight before it was stopped

Monica.jpg

Weidman will probably win but Rockhold will definitely try to suck his dick by round 3.

kis333.gif
Yoel : I no forget jesus
Luke : #MeToo

Holy crap! Surprised how many people picked Chris. I got Luke. Dont think either guy got much better or worse sense their first fight. Luke is more chinny now be the main difference I think.

I say Rocksalt takes it again, style makes fights and both this guys jaws are cracked, altough i personaly feel Wiedman has scrambled his brain a bit more or the damage has worn on him more than Rocksalt it just looks like he is not there anymore. Kind of like he is on autopilot and no one is comming back to take control.

I think Rockhold will have a big comeback win; another dominant performance and finish.

Jarl

It could go either way really. The Chris can play it right and take advantage of that chin unless Luke somehow has his number.

I mean..is this officially going down at 230 or what? Ive seen no confirmation anywhere.

Can't stand either of these guys but I think I still hate Clifford the most so I'm going with Luke.

i picked luke the 1st time, if its 5 rounds i got rockhold again, 3 rounds the chris

This rematch is lame.
I’d rather either one be fighting Paulo Costa.

I can't see Weidman winning this unless he catches Luke with a big shot, in his last 3 fights he's been way too tentative with his striking and has resorted to pure wrestling and has also been gassing out. Luke showed to have the far superior ground game both offensively and defensively in there first fight. I got Luke by tko in the third after Chris gasses.

Back