Chris Weidman vs Anderson Silva III?

Honestly it would be nice to see Silva get one back and I think he could

There's so many more fights i'd rather see. Just give me shit like Silva vs Darren Till at MW or Silva vs Fedor at HW.

Pre USADA Weidman 13-0 Post USADA Weidman 1-4 with his one win coming over a WW that still all most Koed him. that is what i am saying

Compare the level of competition pre USADA and post USADA. All I'm saying.

Compare the level of competition pre USADA and post USADA. All I'm saying.
He got destroyed by a male model with no chin. Got knocked out by a 40 year old Romero played pretend against mousasi and Cost him the fight got beat up by Kelvin Gastelum who's almost half his size. Souza who is past his prime and almost in his 40s just knocked him dead out.

I'm all for this. If Silva knocked him out it'd semi erase the horrible losses he had against him.

Weidman has declined more post USADA than 43 year old Anderson has. Take that however you wish. Anderson's chin held up vs Derek Brunson and the one thing he's better at in his twightlight years than he was in his prime is his defensive wrestling. I could see him beating Weidman.

He got destroyed by a male model with no chin. Got knocked out by a 40 year old Romero played pretend against mousasi and Cost him the fight got beat up by Kelvin Gastelum who's almost half his size. Souza who is past his prime and almost in his 40s just knocked him dead out.

Retarded post of the day. These 4 guys are all better than Weidman's previous competition.

As much as I love Andy, The Chris finishes him again. If I'm going to sit and watch Andy get finished again, I'd like Israel to be the one to do it. Plus it'll be a fun stand up fight. I'm thoroughly enjoying The Chris' decline but at this point I recognize he needs a break. Give him Brunson.

This is actually a good fight! Weidman lost 4 of his 5 last fights and Anderson lost a lot recently. The first time Anderson was dethroned because he was being cocky, the second time he broke his leg. Let's do a third!

I was thinking about this after the Jacare fight, I think it would be a lot closer now that Chris seems to be at the tail end of his career. Although maybe 1 more chance to prove he's still in the top, then if he loses again, the Andy 3 fight makes sense.

Sure, Chris needs a step down to refocus and an Anderson win would re-garner interest from casuals.

Pre USADA Weidman 13-0 Post USADA Weidman 1-4 with his one win coming over a WW that still all most Koed him. that is what i am saying

So you are accusing him of PED’s?

No matter how many funny nicknames you come up with his losses are still to fighters who were ranked like 1-2-3-4 at the time.

It's dishonest to ignore that.

No matter how many funny nicknames you come up with his losses are still to fighters who were ranked like 1-2-3-4 at the time.

It's dishonest to ignore that.[/QUOTE
]Yeah those stats might be a little bit misleading just like DC vs Derek being 1 vs 2

I'd be down to see Weidman beat Silva again.

Though Silva fans would just say he was over the hill and out of his prime so it doesn't mean anything, and the fight wouldn't matter much in the grand scheme of things anyways.

the time is now,
but Chris must pick his next fight with caution,
another loss and he become irrelevant

Best fight to make for both of them. Anderson's a b**** these days though so it will probably not go down.

Back