Chris Weidman vs Anderson Silva III?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think this would be a better fight than people think. It’s a fight I feel should’ve always happened and it’s never really made better since until now. While both still show strings of theyre former selves I think it’s safe to say they are both at the back end of they’re careers.

Does this interest you? Do you believe it makes sense? How do you think it’s plays out?

Wait a couple more years and do it in Bellator.

Nah that fight is long gone and not interesting to me at all.

Brunson is the more logical fight

I'd watch, it would be a fun fight. Wouldn't mind seeing Andy get the win but it would also be hilarious if Chris beats him a third time.

Never
The Playboy is waiting for Conor

I don’t think sherdog could handle the salt

Anderson would sleep him at this point.

what's the point? he's already proven he's better than anderson silva twice (on steroids to boot)

Give Weidman a "get back on track" fight?

Weidman is still decent and would beat the shit out of Andy again. The strikeforce crew is just vastly superior stock to anything the ufc has ever had at mw. These guys would run through any version of silva.

Anderson's legacy is a product of weak competition (and peds of course).

Give Weidman a "get back on track" fight?

Weidman is still decent and would beat the shit out of Andy again. The strikeforce crew is just vastly superior stock to anything the ufc has ever had at mw. These guys would run through any version of silva.

Anderson's legacy is a product of weak competition (and peds of course).
Franklin, Henderson, Belfort are considered weak?

Say what you want about Silva, but atleast back it up

Not interested in seeing Anderson fight again period but if he does, I'd like to see a fresh match up against a legend like a fight against Shogun. A 3rd fight against Weidman seems pointless

No me. But I didn’t care about Chuck b Wandy 5 years late either, so this fight you suggest is probably a huge fan fav.

LOL at anyone calling out Andreson about steroids and just blindly ignoring USADA and IV bans and the slid of chris.

I honestly wanna see weidman retire. I don't wanna see him get KO'd for the 5th time. Absolutely no need to move up to LHW. if anything use his name to prop up a new contender like Carlos Junior or Cannonier. Weidman/Sapo sounds good to me

Back