Chris Weidman vs Anderson Silva III?

Since you must look like the guy in the gif, anything would be better than you.
I was referring to you being the guy in the gif, but since it's been established that it's true, it's no surprise it went completely over your head.

Anderson is the MW goat but don’t forget how old he is now.

I don't think you guys can handle Silva being 0-3 against Weidman. Not a smart fight for either guy, and I still see Weidman winning the 3rd fight.

I was referring to you being the guy in the gif, but since it's been established that it's true, it's no surprise it went completely over your head.
No, see your ignorance makes it seem as you would be the loser in the gif. That was the point of me showing it to you. Lmao. You’re really slow. It’s ok though. The world needs burger flippers also. At least you can do something. Carry on child.

Franklin, Henderson, Belfort are considered weak?

Say what you want about Silva, but atleast back it up

No TRT belfort is definitely weak.

Hendo coming off a loss. No momentum. Franklin was top class can crusher so we dont know how good he was really.

I actually would be interested in seeing USADA Anderson vs USADA Weidman

Chris finished prime anderoid. Easily. Twice

Both fights were very flukish and controversial to some degree jacare mousasi and Romero all have clean KOd over weidman all of them wish they had Silva career

The mousasi loss made me realize the Chris is willing to do anything to win he doesn't care he will act hurt to get the win like when Silva snapped his leg he acting like he won when anyone with class would be willing to running it back from freak injury like that

Both fights were very flukish and controversial to some degree jacare mousasi and Romero all have clean KOd over weidman all of them wish they had Silva career

The mousasi loss made me realize the Chris is willing to do anything to win he doesn't care he will act hurt to get the win like when Silva snapped his leg he acting like he won when anyone with class would be willing to running it back from freak injury like that
Both fights with Silva were not flukish and controversial. I’ll give you the leg break but Chris almost finished Silva before the leg break. What was controversial? Silva also juiced repeatedly. Maybe the guys you mentioned would be ufc champs if they cheated like Silva. No need for a third fight. We know who’s better. Only a classless Silva nuthugger thinks he deserves another fight with Chris. Is Silva even off his current suspension for cheating yet?

Both fights with Silva were not flukish and controversial. I’ll give you the leg break but Chris almost finished Silva before the leg break. What was controversial? Silva also juiced repeatedly. Maybe the guys you mentioned would be ufc champs if they cheated like Silva. No need for a third fight. We know who’s better. Only a classless Silva nuthugger thinks he deserves another fight with Chris. Is Silva even off his current suspension for cheating yet?

In the land where people can pop with tainted supplements and lack of understanding of test results ... Anderson has maintained innocence this whole time ... he's not like Brian Ortega popping and then admiring he did it , no , this man has maintained his innocence since day 1 making me believe he is NOT a drug cheat .his results were from contamination from a caulks pill siniliar to jones

Who care if he almost finished him before the leg break ... guess what he didn't finish him and Silva was fucking Chris leg up he could barely move anymore that speak more to the power of Silva leg kick be kick so hard His own shit broke lnfaooooooo that how strong. In his prime he was

In the land where people can pop with tainted supplements and lack of understanding of test results ... Anderson has maintained innocence this whole time ... he's not like Brian Ortega popping and then admiring he did it , no , this man has maintained his innocence since day 1 making me believe he is NOT a drug cheat .his results were from contamination from a caulks pill siniliar to jones

Who care if he almost finished him before the leg break ... guess what he didn't finish him and Silva was fucking Chris leg up he could barely move anymore that speak more to the power of Silva leg kick be kick so hard His own shit broke lnfaooooooo that how strong. In his prime he was
Silva doesn’t need to admit he cheated. The tests proved it. Btw, did you see the video of his house and closet.? Lmfao. Silva is a proven cheater. Don’t be so naive. Chris was never losing to Silva. And the end of both fights, Silva was flat on his back. No decision necessary. Also, lmao at the tainted supplement excuse.

Silva doesn’t need to admit he cheated. The tests proved it. Btw, did you see the video of his house and closet.? Lmfao. Silva is a proven cheater. Don’t be so naive. Chris was never losing to Silva. And the end of both fights, Silva was flat on his back. No decision necessary. Also, lmao at the tainted supplement excuse.

Well this was when the Chris was undefeated no USADA let see them fight on 3 ko losses in a row Silva is coming off wins weidman several brutal losses

Well this was when the Chris was undefeated no USADA let see them fight on 3 ko losses in a row Silva is coming off wins weidman several brutal losses
Silva was champ during that first fight usada or not. We know Silva took peds. How sad that you feel so confident in Silva getting another fight after three ko losses for Chris. That’s really sad. So now you think Silva can win? After multiple failed tests and Chris getting kod. Any other qualifiers that Silva needs? Should Chris have one arm tied behind his back also? Btw, Silva is 1-4-1 in his last 6. Chris is 2-4

You accusing Chris of PED’s?
Pre USADA Weidman 13-0 Post USADA Weidman 1-4 with his one win coming over a WW that still all most Koed him. that is what i am saying

Back