• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Chris Weidman questions if Bruno Silva was "looking for a way out" in the controversial end to their fight.

I questioned Weidman at this moment too to be fair. Why didn't he just get up and keep fighting? You can't just fall down every time your kick gets checked. Idk maybe he just wanted a way out.

Screenshot-2021-04-24-at-10.51.41-PM.png

STFU Weidman, this dude has the ego the size of mars, imagine being 3-7 your last ten fights, thinking you have a path to the title, and finally beating your streak of losing by winning a fight with 4 fucking eye pokes, Dana said he wants Weidman to retire after the Brad fight, hang it up before more people crack the chin

Let the Chris bang

STFU Weidman, this dude has the ego the size of mars, imagine being 3-7 your last ten fights, thinking you have a path to the title, and finally beating your streak of losing by winning a fight with 4 fucking eye pokes, Dana said he wants Weidman to retire after the Brad fight, hang it up before more people crack the chin
To be fair. I don't think any of Weidman's past opponents could handle not reacting to the double eye poke.

Brad Tavares' leg kicks vs Weidman's eye pokes... the rematch the world needs.

silva-weidman.gif

Weidman is trash. Absolutely zero class. Over the course of a decade. He should be ashamed.

Yep, he's a massive tool.

Bruno was still covering up and was literally starting to stand up before the ref came in and gave the win to Chris for no reason. Bruno wasn't looking for a way out at all. If he was, he would have stayed down. And this was after he got double eye poked.

Hope Chris takes another ass whooping again next. Another leg snap would be lovely.

Let’s not dwell fellas, this man had the biggest karma comeuppance I’ve ever witnessed in my life with that leg break. We had our moment lol.
Need a Bisping moment now too.

Back