Chris Lytle tells us there's a chance he may come back to MMA

I fucking hope so. Chris Lytle is a warrior and a hell of a fighter.

Noo, Chris Lytle. Your departure was glorious.

He should be well rested, hope the knee is better by now.

He should stay retired, his submission over Dan Hardy and his kids inside the octagon were a pretty good way to go, plus his bonuses.

I'm all for it. Seems so unfair that Serra had a title shot and he didn't. Should try for it one last time

He should stay retired. He left on a win, and at the age of 38 it's unlikely he'd be able to do that again.

Fistic

The best part was Hardy went for the takedown because he was getting lit up on the feet and got subbed immediately after. Hardy agreed to keep it a standup fight but tried to go for points at the end when he knew he was losing. Got finished.

While I do feel a little bit of MMA died the day Lytle retired, he needs to stay retired. The man went out on a higher note than 99% of all "greats" in all combat sports. He needs to leave it that way IMO.

He made more in bonuses than some people make in a lifetime. If he spends it well he shouldn't need any money.

While I do feel a little bit of MMA died the day Lytle retired, he needs to stay retired. The man went out on a higher note than 99% of all "greats" in all combat sports. He needs to leave it that way IMO.

He made more in bonuses than some people make in a lifetime. If he spends it well he shouldn't need any money.

No dude, live for the possibilities, not the memories!

He still has plenty to give

Damn. I rather he stayed retired. He retired in glory. On a good winstreak, over a solid guy, and in exciting fashion (though I still think Bendo vs. Miller should have been Fight of the Night).

Chris noooooo, you went out on a perfect note! Stay retired and enjoy your life.

Another fighter with a temporary retirement, big shocker

Another fighter with a temporary retirement, big shocker

Shut up.

Lytle is the man. A good man . One hell of a fighter. He always brought it and was never submitted or knocked out. Whatever he does, he does. I want to see him fight again but if he doesn't, then I have his old fights to watch over and over again.

I hope he stays retired.

He retired without being submitted or knocked out.

And made Hardy look like a total hypocrite.

lytle.jpg

You can't cap off a career much better than how he did.

Back