Chris Lytle tells us there's a chance he may come back to MMA

I would always be pumped to watch lights out fight.If he still has the fire do it.He will have plenty of time for his family and might regret it if he quits totally.He could just train for the 6 weeks before a fight and then have plenty of time for his family.

While I do feel a little bit of MMA died the day Lytle retired, he needs to stay retired. The man went out on a higher note than 99% of all "greats" in all combat sports. He needs to leave it that way IMO.

He made more in bonuses than some people make in a lifetime. If he spends it well he shouldn't need any money.

True true and true.

If Chris needs the money to support his family, I say go for it brother.

If you do not need the money Mr. Lytle, I think its a mistake to come back.

He needs to stay retired imo. He left the sport in the best way possible at the time considering the fact that he has never really been finished and went left with a typical highlight reel performance. He may be pushing his luck, but it's his choice and he may be hungry for a victory and/or needs money. I'll still support him undoubtedly if he returns though.

Why? He can't possibly contend for a belt and he's unknown to all but the most hardcore MMA fans. Just stay retired. You're done.

Ugh.

don't encourage it.

My favourite fighter but he left at the right time and I fear that if he came back he would lose that amazing no KO/submission loss (cuts don't count!).

He's a good guy and a solid fighter for sure, but I'm more interested about the up-and-coming young bucks than this old bear.

Chris needs to retire off a loss. Going off on a win is anti-climactic. We don't know how far Chris could go. Chris could get 20 lucky punches in a row. This isn't russian roulette.

No, that ending was wonderful. I hope not.

I would love to see a BJ Penn vs Chris Lytle loser retires for good fight.

DAMN LYTLE!!!

You knock out my boy in a Pro Boxing match!!!

But Lytle is the man. Likes to throw hands with anyone and make a match become entertaining.

I hope he doesn't for his own good. But if he ran out of money than he probably will, unfortunately.

Id actually like to see him in Bellator.. somewhere he could get closer to the title. But beings as Bellator's WW champ is the ultimate blanket, I doubt he could win the title there either.

Im a huge, HUGE Lytle fan and on the one hand Id like to see him come back but on the other, he couldnt have went out any better than he did.

Agree with others saying don't come back you went out in style and won't top what you had accomplished

I loved watching Lytle fight and was bummed when he left. But, he left like a boss, kicking azz and on his own terms. I'd hate for him to return and tarnish his legacy. But if anyone could do it, it's him.

Back