Choose!

To frank with you, I indeed don't know any Russians well. Only acquaintances from overseas trip. While I believe the stereotype of them being heavy drinker, I'm sure they drink other things as well.

And I actually didn't understand the

I thought we were only allow to eat food product made from the listed food. I blame it on my bad English and drinking yesterday night plus just waking up. :p

No probs. You will see Russians drinking when they should be eating, but you don't see them ever eating stuff. If you ask them if they could live off of Vodka most (of the guys anyway) will tell you they already do.

----

I also lol'd at a couple people thinking the listed food/beverage is the only thing you are allowed to consume. Everyone would be covered in scabs from malnutrition or dead in 3 months (maybe unless they picked B) assuming they can drink unlisted water.
That's too weird to even be an OP thread prerequisite, I don't know how a brain could assume something like that without going "what the-" and forcing you to go back and confirm an odd thing like that. Everyone dies in a matter of months, but you get to pick a girl to die with and the house to die it (and hey also a vehicle just to sweeten the deal, lol)

G
Those tits and spagetti trumped all for me

No probs. You will see Russians drinking when they should be eating, but you don't see them ever eating stuff. If you ask them if they could live off of Vodka most (of the guys anyway) will tell you they already do.

----

I also lol'd at a couple people thinking the listed food/beverage is the only thing you are allowed to consume. Everyone would be covered in scabs from malnutrition or dead in 3 months (maybe unless they picked B) assuming they can drink unlisted water.
That's too weird to even be an OP thread prerequisite, I don't know how a brain could assume something like that without going "what the-" and forcing you to go back and confirm an odd thing like that. Everyone dies in a matter of months, but you get to pick a girl to die with and the house to die it (and hey also a vehicle just to sweeten the deal, lol)

haha, if TS actually didn't included the sentence I quoted earlier, I believe people would have be clearer that there is no limitations to just eating the food listed. I think?

Speaking of eating, time for my lunch and gym session.

haha, if TS actually didn't included the sentence I quoted earlier, I believe people would have be clearer that there is no limitations to just eating the food listed. I think?

Speaking of eating, time for my lunch and gym session.

Possibly. It's probably just a lot of people reading on sleep deprivation, which I estimate is most of us here (including myself).

Hope you chose the right answer for your lunch

"I" all the way. Latin women are my favorite, the house is phenomenal, and i get to ride a quad in paradise. The food choice doesn't do much for me, but who cares? Also, after last winter's record snowfall and cold, i wouldn't mind not having to shovel anymore.

I'll take A for the house and potatoes alone. Don't give a shit about the girl.

D without a doubt.

#1)
fQjctPR.jpg

#2)
QBFgcaP.jpg

Then F and I.

I'd chose girl B if it wasn't for the fact that I wouldn't want a camel as transportation and a tent in the desert SUCKS! But girl B is the prettiest. Girl in (I) isn't a looker but that house looks the best and judging by the Spanish Milk I figure its in Spain.

yREE81N.jpg

Saw the girl, saw the house and decided A. Practically scroll down the rest of the choices without really looking. Gorgeous girl and a House by the sea, the latter sealed the deal for me. Don't care about the ride.

Did anyone actually chose E?
JJ6SL3i.jpg
Pretty sure you would die within a year if you only can drink hard liquor.

EDIT:
Oh yeah, the female of F doesn't look Japanese. Looks more like a Taiwanese girl or even a fair Thai. Not sure how you selected the picture.

I'd agree Taiwanese.

Girl in E I can't tell though. I was going to say from Kazakhstan

Tempted to take C, but the snowmobile as year-round transport would be lame. Where the hell would I be living, the land of Always Winter? I seems like a better choice. I don't need a lifetime supply of condensed milk, but the girl is fine, house looks nice and a quad is actually at least somewhat useful any time of year. D or J would also be good. A also looks pretty good to me, but a tractor would be way too slow to use for general transportation.

That house could easily be on its own nice sized lot in a suburb.

I already have "F"....I guess I'd try "C". Cabin in the woods with w hot blond sounds cool.

Black girl because she's a black girl. Other stuff who cares?

No wizard, wtf...

G.
Wouldn't mind living the simple life in the tuscan country side, cruising a vespa, eating pasta everyday, and snuggling up with that nice Italian woman you've provided.

C, D, I

I'd take either for different, but similar reasons

Back