Choi Doo-ho - Next fight?!

when did I ever say he was going to beat Co'n'or you dumfuk. its hard to take someone seriously when they spout what a fan they are and can't even spell the Champ's name properly....still.

You are so butthurt about him possibly losing.

It's sad kind of I wish there were more good Korean fighters so you'd stop strangling Chois balls

This is an issue almost constantly. The vets in the top ten want a big name opponent not a rising stud few have heard of.

Taisumov, Iaquinta, and on have had this problem at lw
whoa...actually agreed with you here

most guys in the upper echelon also have egos and dont think their shit stinks....aka think theyre too good to fight someone like Superboy.....e.g., Cub.

i only bring this point up because as big a fan as I am, too many here seem to think fighters are ducking Choi when this could be at play as well.

Defintely.

Most fighters in the top 20 of most divisions probably over estimate their worth and their stance in the division.

for the record though Kawajiri isn't one of them ^^

he definitely knows and understands who Choi is with respect to his own career in the twighlight

This kid is the real deal. I just don't understand why a fight hasn't been announced yet.

Let him fight Swanson!!!!!!!!! DOO GOAT CHOI COMIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heard there was some news on Choi in Korean news...anybody know whats up?

Back