Choi Doo-ho - Next fight?!

Agree. His hands are just as lethal as conor's. Doesn't really utilize a lot of kicks but his timing and control of distance is exceptional. I hope to see him fight again soon. A guy that talented should not be sidelined for long periods of time.
He doesn't. But he def has them.

Re-watched his whooping of Sicilia about an hour ago, and goddamn, his hands are nasty. Timing, distance, power, speed, and killer instinct of a top guy, and he's only 24. I think he's ready for a Top 15 already, but I could just be buying his hype too early.

Nah man, you got a good eye for talent. He's the real deal.

BestEmbellishedGoosefish.gif

I really love the physics of this gif...Sams entire body moving directions of the punches landed...its hilarious.

Last edited:
LOL...right. Give me some examples of when he was 'dropped' by counters. ha

Watch some of his fights before the Ufc.

Being ignorant of something doesn't mean it never happened.

But yes I'm sure the 7 minutes of Choi footage you've watched makes you an expert

Like Conor his shot placement his very impressive and is easily one of the best in the game. Guys like him and conor have a knack of finding that right spot to take someone out.
He found Sicilia's chin with almost every shot he threw. Scary accuracy.

Watch some of his fights before the Ufc.

Being ignorant of something doesn't mean it never happened.

But yes I'm sure the 7 minutes of Choi footage you've watched makes you an expert
You're an idiot. You try and make it sound like its an ongoing issue and when someone calls you out all you can say is check out their early stuff. LOL!!

Im not saying he's not susceptible to counters because he does have a tendency to be wide open when throwing flurries but he's trying to capitalize on his own speed and taking that risk.

You're an idiot. You try and make it sound like its an ongoing issue and when someone calls you out all you can say is check out their early stuff. LOL!!

He got dropped multiple times three fights ago but yes clearly you know better than I because you've watched 7 minutes of Choi fight video and I've watched nearly every fight.

Then again you're picking him to beat Connor so rational thought isn't one of your strengths

Who knows, maybe Shelby can't get him a good fight.

Nobody wants to get KOd by a guy most MMA fans never heard of, whether you're a top 10 guy or top 40 guy.

Similar to Glover's situation back in 2013 I think it was. They knew he was Top 10 material but nobody wanted to get beat up by a guy no casuals ever heard of.

Nobody wants to get KOd by a guy most MMA fans never heard of, whether you're a top 10 guy or top 40 guy.

Similar to Glover's situation back in 2013 I think it was. They knew he was Top 10 material but nobody wanted to get beat up by a guy no casuals ever heard of.

This is an issue almost constantly. The vets in the top ten want a big name opponent not a rising stud few have heard of.

Taisumov, Iaquinta, and on have had this problem at lw

They hate those guys. I can see him getting shafted before he gets a title shot.

This is an issue almost constantly. The vets in the top ten want a big name opponent not a rising stud few have heard of.

Taisumov, Iaquinta, and on have had this problem at lw

It's so frustrating sometimes.

Glover spent something like the first 2 years of his UFC career fighting guys he didn't need to fight.

I don't think the UFC have announced any Asian cards this year, have they? I thought the crowd in South Korea were excellent. Maybe they want to keep him on tap as a headliner until they go back to that region. Probably against someone like Siver.

Haha, thanks. I would love to see him become a Champion one day. Long way off, but he has plenty of time.

Man in MMA years, he's still a puppy dog. He's got years and years, minus any injury problems *knocks on wood*.

He got dropped multiple times three fights ago but yes clearly you know better than I because you've watched 7 minutes of Choi fight video and I've watched nearly every fight.

Then again you're picking him to beat Connor so rational thought isn't one of your strengths
when did I ever say he was going to beat Co'n'or you dumfuk. its hard to take someone seriously when they spout what a fan they are and can't even spell the Champ's name properly....still.

most guys in the upper echelon also have egos and dont think their shit stinks....aka think theyre too good to fight someone like Superboy.....e.g., Cub.

i only bring this point up because as big a fan as I am, too many here seem to think fighters are ducking Choi when this could be at play as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back