Chinese president Xi Jinping has vowed to lead the “new world order”.

Democrats begging us to go to the movies and join them at parades a month after the Presidents travel ban was bad. Cuomo ORDERED nursing homes to be infected and it killed thousands.

Thanks Dems.

Democrats aren't American????

I said USA. Stop being partisan, our whole country messed it up.

Democrats aren't American????

I said USA. Stop being partisan, our whole country messed it up.

I just want Cuomo to be outed for killing nearly 4,000 of our most vulnerable.

Why is he getting a pass for mass murder?

I just want Cuomo to be outed for killing nearly 4,000 of our most vulnerable.

Why is he getting a pass for mass murder?

No, what you want is to deflect and play partisan games because it means your team looked good and the other team bad..

Pelosi is garbage, Cuomo sucks, DNC is corrupt, Trump is an absolute moron.

See? It's not that hard.

No, what you want is to deflect and play partisan games because it means your team looked good and the other team bad..

See? It's not that hard.

I agree you fucking clown.

Do you realize if you lived in the middle east you'd be saying the exact same thing about the USA instead? Try taking yourself out of your shoes for a moment and think about it. This whole USA good China bad thing is getting so old now.

Both countries have done terrible things but that never excuses us to kill random people who have nothing to do with it.

I also disagree that we should treat this as a biological attack. It was Chinese New Year and people already left their homes to go to other provinces. They did act too late I agree but jumping to conclusions and say they did it on purpose is simply a conspiracy until we have more information.

I'm not American and I don't live in the ME

Funny how you did not address anything I accussed China of.
There may be no 100% good guys, but there are bad guys and the ChiComs are the bad guys.

China still let people from Wuhan travel outsde of China but not inside China.

I agree you fucking clown.
Remember you brought up the dems when I said it was a failed American effort. Nobody to be angry at other than yourself. And watch your language, Jesus wouldn't improve of that

I'm not American and I don't live in the ME

Funny how you did not address anything I accussed China of.
There may be no 100% good guys, but there are bad guys and the ChiComs are the bad guys.

China still let people from Wuhan travel outsde of China but not inside China.
I agree with you on CCP being garbage I dislike you calling Chinese barbarians and killing innocent peoole.

Chill with word "barbarians". Which barbarians invaded and bombed so many countires in the world? I don't think it was China

lol triggered by the word barbarians …. b/c another country did something else.

I agree with you on CCP being garbage I dislike you calling Chinese barbarians and killing innocent peoole.

I'd hope if we stoped feeding them, they'd overthrow the ChiComs govt.

Chinese people are responsible for their own govt. Don't expect us to put up with their actions to protect their people.

When has China killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people overseas with drone strikes?

Oh right China bad, USA good

Stop eating up mainstream media all day.

China harvest organs of political prisoners, and have concentration camps inside their country. They are belligerent, brutal communist, and they declared war on us a long time ago. It's called unrestricted warfare. It's a military strategy written by two colonels in the PLA in 1999, who are now generals. It's a war strategy that's obviously in use now. People need to get more informed on China, and stop eating up CCP propaganda all day.

Last edited:
I'd hope if we stoped feeding them, they'd overthrow the ChiComs govt.

Chinese people are responsible for their own govt. Don't expect us to put up with their actions to protect their people.
Are you responsible for killing families in the middle east?

You're the one feeding into ultra nationalism and I'm the one who would be a nazi? Project much?

I dislike the CCP but you're disgusting if you want over a billion people to die.
Please point out where I said I wanted a billion people to die? Defending totalitarian regimes isn't a good look.

See? It's not that hard.
This is a good post though.

Please point out where I said I wanted a billion people to die? Defending totalitarian regimes isn't a good look.

You liked a comment to show your support of starving Chinese people. Nothing good will come of killing innocent people.

I don't support CCP, there is a lot of garbage posts right now because of the pandemic. We can't forget that people are people. I dislike USA starting wars but I like Americans.

Are you responsible for killing families in the middle east with drone strikes? Stop dodging

what does wanting a Canadian company not selling food to the ChiComs barbarians have to do with US drone strikes in the ME?

I personally think the U.S. should back off China, Asia and most of Europe. Shore up any allies we still have and focus on helping stabilize South America(I know we caused most of their problems but if we wanted to we could help them too).
Let China have Asia and Europe if those countries wont stand up for themselves. An alliance between North and South America and Australia(just cause i like Aussies) would be more than enough to keep the Communists at bay.

China doesn't want a fight, they want to subvert our government and take over financially and geopolitical. They are playing Chess and we are playing checkers.
The only thing the U.S. has going for it at the moment is our overwhelming military strength. Not sure how long that will hold up or what we can do with it in this situation though. Starting a war with China ends badly for everyone.

Honestly in this situation we need superior leadership to guide our country. Neither Trump or Biden gives me much hope.

what does wanting a Canadian company not selling food to the ChiComs barbarians have to do with US drone strikes in the ME?

Are Americans responsible for killing families in the middle east with drones? Answer the question.

You said Chinese people are responsible for the wrongdoings of their government. Do you apply that same logic to every other place or just ones you dislike?

Last edited:
Back