Chinese president Xi Jinping has vowed to lead the “new world order”.

Barbarians can't rn shit.

Time to stop exprting food to Chian and let them starve until the smarten up.

China can suck my dick. Fuck them.

When has China killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people overseas with drone strikes?

Oh right China bad, USA good

Stop eating up mainstream media all day.

Why say garbage like this?

b/c the ChiComs have fucked over the west for decades and its time we step up and stop them. The steel our IP/tech and ruin our companies and economy, they plant security backdoors in the tech they want to sell us, they flood our streets with fentanyl and so onn …. oh and how about lieing/hiding and purposely infecting us with covid by allowing travel from there to the west whiel stopping travel within china?

We should have treated this as a biological weapons attack.

We should treat them as enemies, like we did the USSR.

When has China killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people overseas with drone strikes?

They would if it advanced Chinese interests and they could get away with it. You only have to look at their colonization of Tibet and Xinjiang in the 20th centry, the genocide in Xinjiang, their expansionism in South East Asia and along the India/Pakistan border, their debt traps and attempts to control Africa to realize they are imperialistic.

Stop thinking about countries. The Globalist power elite are not nationalist. They are from all countries and their loyalty is only to themselves.

It is a group of 5 to 6 thousand families who use their wealth to control global politics. Their main source of wealth is financial manipulation.

Why purchase politicians in just one country when you can buy them all?

How did China get so powerful? Globalists let them do hurt American people. Easier to control the Chinese than gun toting, freedom loving Americans.

b/c the ChiComs have fucked over the west for decades and its time we step up and stop them. The steel our IP/tech and ruin our companies and economy, they plant security backdoors in the tech they want to sell us, they flood our streets with fentanyl and so onn …. oh and how about lieing/hiding and purposely infecting us with covid by allowing travel from there to the west whiel stopping travel within china?

We should have treated this as a biological weapons attack.

We should treat them as enemies, like we did the USSR.

Do you realize if you lived in the middle east you'd be saying the exact same thing about the USA instead? Try taking yourself out of your shoes for a moment and think about it. This whole USA good China bad thing is getting so old now.

Both countries have done terrible things but that never excuses us to kill random people who have nothing to do with it.

I also disagree that we should treat this as a biological attack. It was Chinese New Year and people already left their homes to go to other provinces. They did act too late I agree but jumping to conclusions and say they did it on purpose is simply a conspiracy until we have more information.

Lol! China can't even bomb 8 countries simultaneously while supporting terrorists and terrorists supporting countries while leaving multiple failed states and giant refugee crisis in their wake! How can they safeguard international security?

Yea they can, they're just doing it better and where nobody is looking.

I mean they killed millions of their own people through starvation. Putting mass surveillance into peoples homes along side committing modern day genocide. Modern day Nazi Germany. You would've made a great SS officer. Only a complete fucking retard would defend the CCP.

I mean they killed millions of their own people through starvation and are putting mass surveillance into peoples homes along side committing modern day genocide. Modern day Nazi Germany. You would've made a great SS officer. Fuck out of here with that bullshit.

You're the one feeding into ultra nationalism and I'm the one who would be a nazi? Project much?

I dislike the CCP but you're disgusting if you want over a billion people to die.

There's this little thing going on called a pandemic. You heard of it? The CCP is, right now, killing thousands globally and ruining markets. Did you hit your head today or something?

Stop thinking about countries. The Globalist power elite are not nationalist. They are from all countries and their loyalty is only to themselves.

It is a group of 5 to 6 thousand families who use their wealth to control global politics. Their main source of wealth is financial manipulation.

Why purchase politicians in just one country when you can buy them all?

How did China get so powerful? Globalists let them do hurt American people. Easier to control the Chinese than gun toting, freedom loving Americans.

Have you ever heard of the thousand families of Mexico?

There's this little thing going on called a pandemic. You heard of it? The CCP is, right now, killing thousands globally and ruining markets. Did you hit your head today or something?
Dude is working on his social credit score

ba59b2a6987cb942dee41c222393f848.gif

No just prefer taking responsibility. China fucked by not shutting down airports fast enough but USA did an absolutely horrible job in protecting their own citizens as well. I'm not a fan of the blame game because they doesn't enable us to improve our own response. We can get through this together and then try punishing China. 100k dead and no mention of the abysmal failure response that our country had.

No just prefer taking responsibility. China fucked by not shutting down airports fast enough but USA did an absolutely horrible job in protecting their own citizens as well. I'm not a fan of the blame game because they doesn't enable us to improve our own response. We can get through this together and then try punishing China. 100k dead and no mention of the abysmal failure response that our country had.
You're talking out of your ass in this thread. That doesn't mean all but a handful of countries didn't do a good job of dealing with this WuFlu.

Barbarians can't rn shit.

Time to stop exprting food to Chian and let them starve until the smarten up.
Chill with word "barbarians". Which barbarians invaded and bombed so many countires in the world? I don't think it was China

Democrats begging us to go to the movies and join them at parades a month after the Presidents travel ban was bad. Cuomo ORDERED nursing homes to be infected and it killed thousands.

Thanks Dems.

That's all good and well, but I'm still buying my board games and rubber vomit from someone else now. This is a problem?

Back