• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law Chinese Citizen Journalists Who Reported On The COVID Pandemic In Wuhan Are Being Sent To Prison.

hi hi hi Gregolian,

i know that's what you'd like to see happen, but of course you know this will not happen.

*muses*

so much angst regarding how China treats its own seems like misplaced energy, to me. i agree their behavior towards their own is barbaric. medieval, even.

but its also true that no one cares. no one wants to see their company lose profitability because of the plight of some Muslims in China.

- IGIT
Just cause I understand why doesn't mean I think it's right.

Just like I get WHY we don't drop a bomb on the Sauds even though eradicating that family from the face of the Earth would improve lives for even other Muslims in their own country.

Just cause I understand why doesn't mean I think it's right.

Just like I get WHY we don't drop a bomb on the Sauds even though eradicating that family from the face of the Earth would improve lives for even other Muslims in their own country.

Gregolian hio!

i get it.

i was just curious if you had a more.....mmmm....realistic outcome, going foward, with China.

all good.

- IGIT

Hey..

What else?
No idea.

I don't believe it but given how China looks poised to take over the world economy I get WHY the conspiracy of this virus being manmade by China is out there and gets so many followers.

Gregolian hio!

i get it.

i was just curious if you had a more.....mmmm....realistic outcome, going foward, with China.

all good.

- IGIT
There isn't a good one. You can preach all day about bringing manufacturing away from China so on and so forth but the simple fact is their labor is so dirt cheap that no company will do that as it impacts their bottom line too much and their board won't be able to afford their 4th brand new Bentley in 3 years.

China is basically Congo, and Corporate CEOs are King Leopold. I guess they have a government too, to tighten the grip even further...

yes this is good long form for my point, its sad how easily people are manipulated and how greedy/self-serving the upper echelons of american society are

hi there THEfightsAREfixed,

oh, i think you're giving ordinary people too little credit, my friend.

they aren't being manipulated.

"China = bad" is one of those bite size pieces of information that most Americans can actually grasp and retain. they get it. they've heard the word "outsourcing" enough to comprehend whats at stake.

ordinary Americans don't care either, and they hold the power of the purse. Walmart. Costco. made in China.

all good.

- IGIT

Bring back some of the garments and electric manufacturing to the Philippines and Vietnam.

back???

was it ever there first before China took over manufacturing?

There isn't a good one. You can preach all day about bringing manufacturing away from China so on and so forth but the simple fact is their labor is so dirt cheap that no company will do that as it impacts their bottom line too much and their board won't be able to afford their 4th brand new Bentley in 3 years.

hiya again my friend,

ayup.

this is all much ado about nothing (in terms of its real world impact).

- IGIT

hiya again my friend,

ayup.

this is all much ado about nothing (in terms of its real world impact).

- IGIT
Like I said, I don't like the idea of a shitheel regime like Winnie the Pooh in China running the world economy but I don't have a good solution either.

back???

was it ever there first before China took over manufacturing?

In the Philippines yes my Mom used to work for one a garment manufacturing business from Chicago.

It closed down in 1990 and so Mom got laid off.

Like I said, I don't like the idea of a shitheel regime like Winnie the Pooh in China running the world economy but I don't have a good solution either.

hi Gregolian,

i appreciate your honesty.

i don't think there is any one solution, but the TransPacific Partnership (RIP) was a start.

- IGIT

hi Gregolian,

i appreciate your honesty.

i don't think there is any one solution, but the TransPacific Partnership (RIP) was a start.

- IGIT
"Hey Japan... remember that military we took away? We'll give it all back if you and South Korea can play nice and invade an old foe"
"When you want us to do that?"
"ASAP"

"Hey Japan... remember that military we took away? We'll give it all back if you and South Korea can play nice and invade an old foe"
"When you want us to do that?"
"ASAP"

Raise the Yamatto Yammatto.

I would love to be allies with Japan and I would appreciate it if they dont rape and behead the Chinese this time

Raise the Yamatto Yammatto.

I would love to be allies with Japan and I would appreciate it if they dont rape and behead the Chinese this time
I say fund them building multiple working Gundam and they can use those to invade.

I say fund them building multiple working Gundam and they can use those to invade.

I hated Japanese Anime because every time My buddies would come over they would rather watch that than the UFC!

I was watching some Champions fight I think it was Wanderlei or Couture then the dudes arrived and they want to watch some Anime we are 20 back then fucked.

I hated Japanese Anime because every time My buddies would come over they would rather watch that than the UFC!

I was watching some Champions fight I think it was Wanderlei or Couture then the dudes arrived and they want to watch some Anime we are 20 back then fucked.
Lol I watch both still but it's easier to watch anime at random times.

Plus now you got stuff like this:

It's not all cutesy bullshit anymore thank fuck.

Lol I watch both still but it's easier to watch anime at random times.

Plus now you got stuff like this:

It's not all cutesy bullshit anymore thank fuck.

I think the only Anime followed is Dragon Ball.

I might check what you posted.

My buddies where all the Ghost fighter,Gungdam Slam dunk and Baki

Back