International Chinese admiral threatens to sink 2 US carriers over South China Sea claims

Chinas "made in china" military equipment is probably made out of legos and powered by fireworks.

Chances of them attacking a carrier of ours are about zero.

Yeah I dont think they are that stupid atleast their Political leadership that is.

And this retired Admiral is probably trying to gain political points by saying edgy stuff.

But I would say this is a very irresponsible statement by a Chinese official and makes me wonder if their Pressident is truely in control of their military.

Yeah I dont think they are that stupid atleast their Political leadership that is.

And this retired Admiral is probably trying to gain political points by saying edgy stuff.

But I would say this is a very irresponsible statement by a Chinese official and makes me wonder if their Pressident is truely in control of their military.

What about the real news? I never thought I'd be linking up the DM on here (and it really isn't their material at all) but it's the only outlet to cover action and reaction in a consistent manner.

What about the real news? I never thought I'd be linking up the DM on here (and it really isn't their material at all) but it's the only outlet to cover action and reaction in a consistent manner.

I am not following Taiwanese politics closely but isn't it the current President is upopular already and about to resign? And that the pro CCP Party won the recent elections?

I don't suppose anyone will agree with me but..................
It is my belief that when the conflict America/The West vs China/Russia/North Korea happens, at least one Western nation[maybe more] will swap allegiance and side with the bigger, new, bully in the playground.
They will view China as being the future and that America has had it's day. I honestly don't think loyalty and history will mean a thing to some of these former allies when threatened by China militarily and economically.

One more thing, i am basing this on absolutely no evidence or knowledge at all, just a feeling in me water! However i really can see some smaller countries changing sides.

I don't suppose anyone will agree with me but..................
It is my belief that when the conflict America/The West vs China/Russia/North Korea happens, at least one Western nation[maybe more] will swap allegiance and side with the bigger, new, bully in the playground.
They will view China as being the future and that America has had it's day. I honestly don't think loyalty and history will mean a thing to some of these former allies when threatened by China militarily and economically.

One more thing, i am basing this on absolutely no evidence or knowledge at all, just a feeling in me water! However i really can see some smaller countries changing sides.

I actually agree with this there will be some countries out there that will soide with China.

Those cuntries could be.

1.S.Korea.
2.Turkeiy.
3.Israhell
4.Australlia.

Other countries that already have somewhat sympathy for China in their leadership aalthough not influencial and lacks geopolitical weight.

1.Myanmarimar.
2.Combodia
3.DutertePhilippines
4.Thai.

I won't eat any Chinese food for a week in protest.

I actually agree with this there will be some countries out there that will soide with China.

Those cuntries could be.

1.S.Korea.
2.Turkeiy.
3.Israhell
4.Australlia.

Other countries that already have somewhat sympathy for China in their leadership aalthough not influencial and lacks geopolitical weight.

1.Myanmarimar.
2.Combodia
3.DutertePhilippines
4.Thai.
Then the Alternative Right EU will support America and those countries will be-
1.Hungary.
2.Poland.
3.Czech Republic
4.Slovakia.
5.Slovenia.
6.Austria.
7.Italy.
8.Finland.
9.Norway and hopefully France and Holland will see the light alongside Brazil might jump on board.

I am not following Taiwanese politics closely but isn't it the current President is upopular already and about to resign? And that the pro CCP Party won the recent elections?

Tsai Ing-wen won the 2016 election by a landslide but her party (DPP) took some big hits recently in local elections. She is stepping down as chair of the party, but not resigning as President. I also wouldn't describe the opposition KMT as being "pro-CCP" as much as they are just more open to regular dialogue with the Mainland. The DPP is generally described as a pro-independence party which is why China has been so riled the last couple years.

Tsai Ing-wen won the 2016 election by a landslide but her party (DPP) took some big hits recently in local elections. She is stepping down as chair of the party, but not resigning as President. I also wouldn't describe the opposition KMT as being "pro-CCP" as much as they are just more open to regular dialogue with the Mainland. The DPP is generally described as a pro-independence party which is why China has been so riled the last couple years.

I will support the Idea of Hong Kok and Taiwan merging and declaring independence.

What is your take on the idea that the allies should not have made Japan relinquish Taiwan and Manchuchuria back to the Chinese.

Offcourse hindsight is 2020. But things could be much simpler today or maybe not.

It would be the end of China, whereas America would recover.
Whether the Chinese can even reach most major American cities let alone the MidWest is arguable.

Their military is far below ours in terms of competency and capability. I would say only Russia has the capability to completely destroy America.

Do you study nuclear capabilities often? i tend to agree but want your take on how a Russian vs US nuclear exchange would go. Ranging from how successful each country 1st strike could be to 2nd strike ability to total war and then limited nuclear war.
The Russians i think and israelis are the two powers who the world really doesnt know what they have. I think just on the basis of how America operates that it has less of a deep state, and is more transparent and balance of power and follows the rules (even though they do stuff like Iraq war). I never believed that the soviets abided by or ever stopped their chemical weapons program and especially not bioweapons. That was from what i have read the thing they focus on most was bioweapons. I think they probably did abide by those missile treaties for strategic nuclear weapons but they lie about their nuclear total. Israel i think is similar and probably has double or more than double the alleged 400 amount they are said to have. I just find it so hard to believe that they would not create more. Id imagine their bioweapons program is top line considering how closed off and high tech the country is. And unlike France and UK or India or pakistan which the US can put pressure on. Israel seems to be outside that relam and is allowed or unable to be pressured on their weapons program.

Countries like india and pakistan i think actually are easier to figure out and have way less on the basis of poverty and many other issues effecting the country. France and the UK i think are kept contained by the Americans and i think france and UK have willingly toned down their programs and gone the actual ´liberal´route. North korea is on a chinese leash. And china well who knows but i cant expect they are up to par with the Russians on nuclear technology. The Soviet empire resources and technology was inherited by the USSR. Israel got a big boost from the USSR collapse because so many top engineers and scientists moved to Israel after.

I suspect you're on some type of drug or medication... <{fry}>

I dont think so. Id favor the US to win but you would incur massive economic and some military damages. That might be the final straw of American people even tolerating world policing and militancy. Similar to how the Suez crisis and the issues in Algeria ruined French imperialism.
I will support the Idea of Hong Kok and Taiwan merging and declaring independence.

What is your take on the idea that the allies should not have made Japan relinquish Taiwan and Manchuchuria back to the Chinese.

Offcourse hindsight is 2020. But things could be much simpler today or maybe not.

Like i said earlier the world needs spheres of influence. Just let taiwan become part of china.

Now here may shock you. But i actually wish Tibet would not be part of china. I also think xinjiang is seen as a space to protect against the newly forming ussr 2.0... But it would be in Russian interests for xinjiang to become independent or become a russian puppet. Similar to say mongolia. Russian strategists argue that if ever possible Russia must push China out of xinjiang, and even manchuria. Tibet under Indian rule would also be in India´s strategic advantage. But so would Bangladesh and Pakistan being under Indian rule.

Those cuntries could be.

1.S.Korea.
2.Turkeiy.
3.Israhell
4.Australlia.

1.Myanmarimar.
2.Combodia
3.DutertePhilippines
4.Thai.

100% agree except Israel. Israel really? idk china is redpilled on the muslim issue. So Israel could agree with them on that. Israel´s sphere of influence would be limited to north africa and middle east at max. Iran is likely going under Russian influence. But Iran under the Russian boot would be preferable and far enough away from Israel. I suppose if America went full liberal and started letting so many muslims in, yeah Israel might see china as a better provider and also get closer to Russia.

I think South korea is a given at this point. They are so scared for war and koreans i have met do not want to fight. Japan id imagine will remain America´s friend. But I can see Koreans just not caring. Myanamar i think is inevitably going to view chinese as preferable to the much more alien foreign white and mixed race American presence or a muslim presence. Philippines if Duterte stays in power say 5 more years will be so linked to china that it would make any future split extremely costly. Thailand I think to is going that route.

The one power I think could flip on China would be Russia. But only under such a scenario that Russia plays neutrality and only once china is weakend by America/west in war. Does Russia come in and annex xinjiang and divide it like they did during 1934. There mistake was not creating a permanent Russian satellite state there. East turkestan was a failure. Russians if given assurance from EU and the Americans that they can reclaim a sphere of influence might prefer to see China weakened and contained further to the east. Likewise India could be brought by the Americans that the Americans would help India demolish pakistan in exchange for Indian support against China. In case that china is defeated. India would get Tibet as a buffer state and tibet would go free. India would get also all the areas that China claims and the areas that Pakistan gave to china.

100% agree except Israel. Israel really? idk china is redpilled on the muslim issue. So Israel could agree with them on that. Israel´s sphere of influence would be limited to north africa and middle east at max. Iran is likely going under Russian influence. But Iran under the Russian boot would be preferable and far enough away from Israel. I suppose if America went full liberal and started letting so many muslims in, yeah Israel might see china as a better provider and also get closer to Russia.

I think South korea is a given at this point. They are so scared for war and koreans i have met do not want to fight. Japan id imagine will remain America´s friend. But I can see Koreans just not caring. Myanamar i think is inevitably going to view chinese as preferable to the much more alien foreign white and mixed race American presence or a muslim presence. Philippines if Duterte stays in power say 5 more years will be so linked to china that it would make any future split extremely costly. Thailand I think to is going that route.

The one power I think could flip on China would be Russia. But only under such a scenario that Russia plays neutrality and only once china is weakend by America/west in war. Does Russia come in and annex xinjiang and divide it like they did during 1934. There mistake was not creating a permanent Russian satellite state there. East turkestan was a failure. Russians if given assurance from EU and the Americans that they can reclaim a sphere of influence might prefer to see China weakened and contained further to the east. Likewise India could be brought by the Americans that the Americans would help India demolish pakistan in exchange for Indian support against China. In case that china is defeated. India would get Tibet as a buffer state and tibet would go free. India would get also all the areas that China claims and the areas that Pakistan gave to china.

If China gains more power I can see Israel ultimately siding with them if they can get some sort of a deal specially if the tide of war turned that the Chinese might get the advantage.

And yeah I agree that Russia still distrust the Chinese so in a scenario where the Chinese has a chance of losing the Russians might sweep in and finish them off atleast in the border regions.

As for the Philippines its not only Duterte who has a pro China policy this days its like more than half of elected officials like Bobong Marcos or Binay . Binay if he wins the next selections will be the first black president of the country.

I dont think so. Id favor the US to win but you would incur massive economic and some military damages. That might be the final straw of American people even tolerating world policing and militancy. Similar to how the Suez crisis and the issues in Algeria ruined French imperialism.

Like i said earlier the world needs spheres of influence. Just let taiwan become part of china.

Now here may shock you. But i actually wish Tibet would not be part of china. I also think xinjiang is seen as a space to protect against the newly forming ussr 2.0... But it would be in Russian interests for xinjiang to become independent or become a russian puppet. Similar to say mongolia. Russian strategists argue that if ever possible Russia must push China out of xinjiang, and even manchuria. Tibet under Indian rule would also be in India´s strategic advantage. But so would Bangladesh and Pakistan being under Indian rule.

I dont like the Idea of Russians or Americans medling in Xinjiang because that might mean they are going to radicalize and arm the Muslims there.

Every time geopolitical stragies involved Muslims you get Wild Imams running around.

@NoDak.

I dont like the Idea of Russians or Americans medling in Xinjiang because that might mean they are going to radicalize and arm the Muslims there.

Every time geopolitical stragies involved Muslims you get Wild Imams running around.

@NoDak.

Americans might be more inclined to do that in Xinjiang. I think Russia would prefer just annexing half of it since it is largely a giant empty plot of land. Tibet as a buffer state is no brainer. Now it got me thinking if India ever had old historic claims to tibet. I know there were Indians living in bhutan until they were expelled in the 90s. Plus a radicalized muslim state right next to kazakhstan wouldnt be good for Russia. Its like how they are trying to calm down and in the past fought a war to restore secular afghanistan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhutanese_refugees

If China gains more power I can see Israel ultimately siding with them if they can get some sort of a deal specially if the tide of war turned that the Chinese might get the advantage.

And yeah I agree that Russia still distrust the Chinese so in a scenario where the Chinese has a chance of losing the Russians might sweep in and finish them off atleast in the border regions.

As for the Philippines its not only Duterte who has a pro China policy this days its like more than half of elected officials like Bobong Marcos or Binay . Binay if he wins the next selections will be the first black president of the country.

In the case that America becomes more insane and anti Russian. It will force china and russia and 3rd world states together. I think that would only empower china and force multipolarity but bad for Russia is that china would hold more of the financial power and be set up for the century. Russian strategists fear china taking over the far east, not militarily since Russia still has tons of nukes but demographically through immigration etc... Russia has birthrate issue so if they are smart they need to buy that chinese cloning and gene engineering technology to reverse the demographic situation. Chinese are imperialist to their smaller neighbors but i dont think they are so arrogant like americans or british empire. I think they know that its suicidal to go west in Asia and its better to have financial power. They already have enough sattelite states in signapore and soon to be thailand, myanmar, and philippines. Unlikely china would try and interfere in the iranian or former soviet sphere, id imagine they would leave that area and afghanistan to the Russian sphere as culturally and all that they have closer ties at least the former soviet sphere and Iran do. And leave India to have south asia. But all of east asia and much of south east asia except maybe indonesia would be chinese tied and maybe japan excluded.

If American strategists were smart though they´d offfer Russians the platter and EU. And have those entities play neutral as they wage war against china. China without the eurasian union sphere and Russian military as an ally is incredibly more vulnerable.

In the case that America becomes more insane and anti Russian. It will force china and russia and 3rd world states together. I think that would only empower china and force multipolarity but bad for Russia is that china would hold more of the financial power and be set up for the century. Russian strategists fear china taking over the far east, not militarily since Russia still has tons of nukes but demographically through immigration etc... Russia has birthrate issue so if they are smart they need to buy that chinese cloning and gene engineering technology to reverse the demographic situation. Chinese are imperialist to their smaller neighbors but i dont think they are so arrogant like americans or british empire. I think they know that its suicidal to go west in Asia and its better to have financial power. They already have enough sattelite states in signapore and soon to be thailand, myanmar, and philippines. Unlikely china would try and interfere in the iranian or former soviet sphere, id imagine they would leave that area and afghanistan to the Russian sphere as culturally and all that they have closer ties at least the former soviet sphere and Iran do. And leave India to have south asia. But all of east asia and much of south east asia except maybe indonesia would be chinese tied and maybe japan excluded.

If American strategists were smart though they´d offfer Russians the platter and EU. And have those entities play neutral as they wage war against china. China without the eurasian union sphere and Russian military as an ally is incredibly more vulnerable.

21st Century will be a Chinese Century. Looks like multipolarity will happen with the US and China coexisting but yeah that wont look good for Caucasian Russia as it seems the Chinese are investing heavy in mining,mineral extraction and heavy gas in the Russian far east.

Back