• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International China threatens to shoot down Pelosi's plane if she attempts to land in Taiwan

The ol' Scarecrow is now in some spicy soup and it won't be sorted until she lands to Taipei.

I hope she goes to Taiwan, faces in the direction of China, and flips the bird. It will be a good way to cap off her career. I love seeing lost Americans cheer the CCP over Biden.

Last edited:
Yeah, sure. She is still an American. It's reasonable to dislike politicians on opposite political spectrums and not devolve into hating your own country over it.

Given how america treats it's people it not just reasonable to hate your own country, it's reasonable to view everyone who doesn't as a traitor.

Were the people who opposed Nazi Germany anti German? Being anti America is something that should be expected of every anti capitalist. Does that mean if we "won" we wouldn't try to make the country as good a place as possible of course not.

I hope she goes to Taiwan, faces in the direction of China, and flips the bird. It will be a good way to cap off her career. I love seeing lost Americans cheer for the PLA over Biden.

Pelosi is not America first. She is anti American and has done more damage to the US than most.

Pelosi is not America first. She is anti American and has done more damage to the US than most.

You should read @Deorum posts in this thread or do a quick Google of Nancy's history with China. It would look better for you than just posting like an NPC.

Also I hope she v-bags a photo of Xi while in Taiwan and tweets it.

<GOT2>

Nancy is a piece of shit, no doubt. I just like that China will have egg on its face and will do nothing.

I agree, that China looking weak here will be great. If she does in fact go, it is interesting all around. One, I do think it will make China look weak since I highly doubt the will follow through on any provocation, so that is good. It also makes Biden look weak and a China shill as Pelosi is going against the Admin here. And then Pelosi will end up looking weak (physically) as she will likely look like a melting corpse, give a few awkward remarks and/or have weird mannerisms which is the case more often than not with her... and that will make China look even weaker, since they backdown to a crazy, alcoholic rambler. Would be smart for her to just too a photoshoot without any speaking.

It will also make Trump look good as he stood up to China and a big part of his brand and making China an adversary, so her being drawing attention to China being divisive here and applauded for standing up to China gives credence to that notion. Seems like a win for Conservative Inc all all around, IMO, which is why you have republicans (Cotton, Mcconnell, Graham, etc) are cheering her on here.

The timing is also interesting cause I just saw it is the 95 year anniversary of the founding of the PLA

China will do nothing. US called Chinas bluff and now the CCP is bitching and moaning. US Military might is something that commies are well aware of.

They are escalating their military exercises, essentially trying to close both air and sea space.

This state by China is super cringe. "haha, because we will hold increasing exercises, Pelosi will be dejected and humiliated" uhh, well no. If she does in fact go, it is China that will be dejected and humiliated.

we're just buying time with taiwan, eventually, china will own it outright

The general that was in Iraq? Meanwhile the press made hay out of US bounties by Russia.

Is that who he was speaking of. Because he said senior politician as if it was some dude sitting in a coffeshop in Tehran.

Given how america treats it's people it not just reasonable to hate your own country, it's reasonable to view everyone who doesn't as a traitor.

Were the people who opposed Nazi Germany anti German? Being anti America is something that should be expected of every anti capitalist. Does that mean if we "won" we wouldn't try to make the country as good a place as possible of course not.
You are joke if you don't know that China is Capitalism ...with billionaires. ..
Yeah...some businesess are state owned and you should get that you have 1 party and keep mouth close about politics....
Otherwise...it will be murica in 1935-1940 th...
Like this...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back