• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International China threatens to shoot down Pelosi's plane if she attempts to land in Taiwan

She has to go now. If she doesn't go it's a show of weakness. China can't shoot plane down as it would trigger WW3 . Well for any other potus it would Biden will hide behind his couch.

This is a really good opportunity to make Chi-Na look weak I hope she goes as she should.
Would starting WW3 on Russia, China, Iran be a not a show of weakness but strength?

I thought the democrats are anti war?

Tour Nvidia factory among other insider trading things
Cant the woke democrats, liberals bring those businesses and facilities back to the states to bring jobs to the people?

There are so many students with huge debts that have to move overseas for a better job opportunity.

You should read @Deorum posts in this thread or do a quick Google of Nancy's history with China.
That is all in the past. She is a different person now. Inside trading to make money is now her priority. The woman should be in jail.

Last edited:
I hate to say it, but we may have to continue to cuck to China until we can build our own damn computer chips. These same politicians that want to act all tough now are the same ones that put us in this position.

Pelosi is not going to Taiwan - but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Not even the Chinese are stupid enough to start WWIII over some old hag who'll probably be dead of natural causes in a few years anyway:rolleyes:

I hate to say it, but we may have to continue to cuck to China until we can build our own damn computer chips. These same politicians that want to act all tough now are the same ones that put us in this position.
Taiwan already makes the vast majority of advanced computer chips, that’s why the US is willing to do virtually everything in support of Taiwan minus openly advocating for their independence. The PRC knows that everyone wishes the ROC was in control of the mainland, that’s why they act schizo whenever they’re brought up.

How did they put us in this position? lol

Not even the Chinese are stupid enough to start WWIII over some old hag who'll probably be dead of natural causes in a few years anyway:rolleyes:
Don't let this stroke sesh die so quickly sherbro; we feed off the fake outrage!

The US stays instigating shit and heightening tensions globally. Have to have our fingers in fucking EVERYTHING.

The US stays instigating shit and heightening tensions globally. Have to have our fingers in fucking EVERYTHING.
Naw, Russia, China, Syria, Iraq, Iran. How many countries are we trying to piss off?

China is showing itself up with this nonsense.

whining little babies.

Cant the woke democrats, liberals bring those businesses and facilities back to the states to bring jobs to the people?

There are so many students with huge debts that have to move overseas for a better job opportunity.

Show me on the doll, where the west hurt you, Wolfy?

These Democrats of the modern era are out of control. Why not focus on making these chips on our own turf. Something that could provide good union jobs. These pukes are doing nothing, but lining their pockets all while escalating global tensions of other superpowers. How naive do have to be to side with these fucking people.

These Democrats of the modern era are out of control. Why not focus on making these chips on our own turf. Something that could provide good union jobs. These pukes are doing nothing, but lining their pockets all while escalating global tensions of other superpowers. How naive do have to be to side with these fucking people.

We are in the process of building out facilities here in the US now. We basically had to bribe the companies with money because it's expensive to produce in the US.

Back