Opinion China should be SUED/SANCTIONED for their continued role in outbreaks.

Delicacies aren't usually consumed by the dirt poor. And yes, attacking Pearl Harbor was premeditated. Obviously.

A rat on a stick is a delicacy?
I see drone strikes regularly by the USA, they're premeditated too. Do you think that you should be killed for their actions?

So every Japanese citizen was responsible for the actions of the Japanese army?
That's the argument of the Islamic terrorist's 'your drone strike killed my family so all of America has to pay'..... It's fuckin retarded.
The wet markets are prevalent in many Asian countries, I sure as hell think they should be banned but actually feel for the people who have to eat rats to live (pretty fucked).
China should definitely cop something for the cover up but not that they have wild markets, that's just them being a poor country.

Did you read what I wrote? I said their disgusting ones. I have zero beef with sea markets that meet strict sanitary regulations. You also conveniently forget that we're in this shit because of the Pangolin trade between Africa and China. When something is illegal but your people keep doing it, you are at least partially responsible for the mess you create.

I must repeat I do not hate Chinese people as a whole but simply resent their government's dishonesty.

You can make a point and state that US taxpayers should send billions to Iraq I don't care, this is not the subject of this thread. Maybe you're partially right too but now is not the time to tackle that subject.

Jesus Christ I was just reading the reddit Corona coverage.

Its about Huwawei donating respirators and masks to NewYork and I see a lot of people mocking the US about it.

And some are outright saying that Huwawei is NOT really spying!! And that anyone who thinks Huwawei is an extention of the CCP is just brainwashed.

Holy fucking shit.

It seems reddit is infiltrated by the wumao

Jesus Christ I was just reading the reddit Corona coverage.

Its about Huwawei donating respirators and masks to NewYork and I see a lot of people mocking the US about it.

And some are outright saying that Huwawei is NOT really spying!! And that anyone who thinks Huwawei is an extention of the CCP is just brainwashed.

Holy fucking shit.

It seems reddit is infiltrated by the wumao
Lol reddit is a cesspool, stay away from it.

Did you read what I wrote? I said their disgusting ones. I have zero beef with sea markets that meet strict sanitary regulations. You also conveniently forget that we're in this shit because of the Pangolin trade between Africa and China. When something is illegal but your people keep doing it, you are at least partially responsible for the mess you create.

I must repeat I do not hate Chinese people as a whole but simply resent their government's dishonesty.

You can make a point and state that US taxpayers should send billions to Iraq I don't care, this is not the subject of this thread. Maybe you're partially right too but now is not the time to tackle that subject.

Chinese government are complete assholes, it's crazy that you're only becoming outraged now.

A rat on a stick is a delicacy?
I see drone strikes regularly by the USA, they're premeditated too. Do you think that you should be killed for their actions?
Get your talking points in order then get back to me. You're conflating while comparing apples to groundhogs.

Holy stupid, more people mad at China for not restricting their citizens' freedom enough and outlawing the sale of fresh food.

Also, wet food markets exist in just about every country in the world, including the United States. Every big city you go to will have a "farmer's market" where, among other things, fresh meat is sold.
it is true but China has the shittiest unhygienic "farmers market" if you can even call it one....

Get your talking points in order then get back to me. You're conflating while comparing apples to groundhogs.
Derp. Go hold your 'Boycott China' placard in the street and see how you go.

The entire world is finally waking up to what the Chicoms really are. I'd say there is a 50/50 chance the coronavirus was a bioweapon or a mutation of a bioweapon developed at the Wuhan Virology Institute that escaped due to sloppy controls there and so was spread by workers who didn't even realize they had a virus.

Chinese government are complete assholes, it's crazy that you're only becoming outraged now.

Their actions didn't have any impact on my life. Now it's the case. Time to pay up China.

Their actions didn't have any impact on my life. Now it's the case. Time to pay up China.

Stop buying chinese made shit. Easiest way you yourself can make those filthy commies pay.

There is zero proof that this virus came from a wet-food market. That's just a guess.

Factory farming is where most viruses start, and the US, along with the rest of the world, has plenty of those.

You're a carnivore? An apex-predator?

Dude you're so cringe.

All you proved is how much you're over compensating for your lack of masculinity. Who uses words like beta and apex predator? You aren't a polar bear or shark. Shut up

I’ve been drinking and I want to go off topic and brainstorm a little.

Apex predator is a bit of a myth.
Every species has examples of being killed and eaten by something else.
Orcas can prey on any species of shark.
Sharks can prey on a polar bear.
Komodo dragons and their eggs can be taken by saltwater crocs.
Actually, I don’t know of any occurrences of orcas being KILLED AND EATEN by another species (besides humans).

Humans have, of course, been killed and eaten by....actually, this would deserve its own thread.
Lions, tigers, leopards, pumas, wolves, hyenas, bears, sharks, crocodiles, alligators, pythons, anacondas, various monitor lizards, and dogs.
There are various species of bear, shark, croc, wolf, hyena, lizard, python, dog, and lizard that are capable and have pulled this off.
What did I miss?

Sanctioning China would be really a big mistake. You need to make China more cooperative, not to turn it into Russia. Maybe the WHO can sanction China, it also stole research material from Romania. China overall has the possibility to turn into Japan/Korea civilisatizations, just that this Commie government is really bad.

@

Spanish flu 100 years ago, bro.

Sanctioning China would be really a big mistake.

It's already started. A lot of European leaders are mad at China. If you think that spreading disinformation and lying about the number of Covid-19 cases didn't have an impact on Italy's reaction to the problem you're mistaken. The fact that China downplayed the number of deaths encouraged a lot of European leaders to take the problem less seriously than if the true numbers were revealed. The world thought they were going to face Kimbo Slice not Tyson Fury. They weren't ready for they kind of fight because they were lied to.

Heck the Chinese even said that the virus was not getting transferred from person to person in December.

Lies lies lies. Chinese officials lie even more than Bill Clinton when asked about women I say force the Chinese to cancel the US debt and maybe we can start forgiving them for their ridiculous sanitary regulations.

Again, I do not hate Chinese people or Chinese culture. But you gotta be fair at some point and not let em get away with this shit

Back