Opinion China should be SUED/SANCTIONED for their continued role in outbreaks.

Fedor Emelianenko

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
These viruses Sars/Corona come from china as the government allow these wet food markets to operate.

Wet food markets in china contain all sorts of exotic animals piled ontop of each other, so viruses spread from animal to animal and from animal to human.

China was warned about the potential for pandemics because of this, but they continued to allow these markets to operate.

China has once again caused a worldwide pandemic and are responsible for the death of 1000s of people... and have caused misery and disruption for millions more, is not billions of people.

They have caused a global financial crisis.

China should be sanctioned and or sued for their ongoing role in this debacle.

For videos on the subject these videos are a MUST watch.

I hate Trump as much as the next guy, but Trump is temporary China is not. USA and the international community should ostracise China and contain them.

Last edited:
The solution to china is not one we want and they know it. They have grown too fat and powerful.

Those wet markets are horrible and should be illegal anywhere.

I hunt, I agree with eating meat.

But treating animals that way is evil. Same goes for some of the factory farming in the US.

Humans need to get it together and raise animals more locally. Shipping is ruining the planet anyway.

This is what happens when we outsource all our factory jobs to China.
They get rich and decide to start experimenting with new viruses.
This is not about absolute power, it's about world domination!

The Fucking Commies finally won.

We should be more pissed at our govt for not closing our boarders

This pandemic will cost the world an absolute FUCKTON of money and cause a lot of suffering. So yeah. I have a hard time seeing how they'll be getting much praise for it.

And that's going to make the CCP throw a fit, like the bunch of 3-year-olds that they have always shown themselves to be. Because they will obviously declare a glorious victory over the virus and pat themselves on the back for it and expect everyone else to be doing to same.

And their campaign to try and have the blame for this put on others already started a long time ago, of course.

They're an absolute bunch of fuckheads that will never respond to criticism in an adult fashion, and never own up to anything. The rest of the world should go together and let them know enough is enough. They need to grow the fuck up and stop with all their bullshit now.

(There goes my Chinese visa for next year, I guess. Oh well.)

This pandemic will cost the world an absolute FUCKTON of money and cause a lot of suffering. So yeah. I have a hard time seeing how they'll be getting much praise for it.

And that's going to make the CCP throw a fit, like the bunch of 3-year-olds that they have always shown themselves to be. Because they will obviously declare a glorious victory over the virus and pat themselves on the back for it and expect everyone else to be doing to same.

And their campaign to try and have the blame for this put on others already started a long time ago, of course.

They're an absolute bunch of fuckheads that will never respond to criticism in an adult fashion, and never own up to anything. The rest of the world should go together and let them know enough is enough. They need to grow the fuck up and stop with all their bullshit now.

(There goes my Chinese visa for next year, I guess. Oh well.)
No visa for you they are watching always... gulag for you

replace CCP with Trump and your post would still make sense lol

Fuck China. Hopefully the rest of the world uses caution doing business with them in the future. Stupid fucks.

Back