Opinion China should be SUED/SANCTIONED for their continued role in outbreaks.

Trump playing the blame game instead of dealing with the crisis is why the USA is so fucked.

A, this is not the time.
B, on what legal basis for you think countries would have a claim?

Maybe if the veto powers forfeited their vetos the UN could have such power, but I ain't holding my breath.

What a ludicrous post. It's the Dems playing the blame game and blocking aid bills.

I agree that we should all ask China to pay. Every country should in unison, delivery a covid 19 bill to China and demand payment. Cut off trade until they decide to pay

This is the very least that should be done.

This is the very least that should be done.

Why? Its moronic. Think they are gonna pay a 10 trillion bill or whatever? No. Might as well just say cut off all trade forever.

Why? Its moronic. Think they are gonna pay a 10 trillion bill or whatever? No. Might as well just say cut off all trade forever.

I'm all for the most severe punishment as possible. Sky's the limit.

The US can move manufacturing out of China and impose severe tariffs on Chinese goods

Don't act like it's just random benevolence that the West relocated thousands of industries and factories to China. Tons of goods would get a lot more expensive, America isn't going let that happen while there's already an economic crisis. Well, unless it would suddenly collectively agree to move out of capitalism, which isn't going to happen either.

Personally i think unless powerful neighbouring countries like India and Russia greatly affected by this pandemic, nothing will comes back to bite China beside US.

The world should demand they cease their third world practices that have spurred pandemics multiple times in this century alone. China should have enough money so the people shouldn't need to eat bats and monkeys stored in a giant pile.
Too bad ya boy Donnie is already back to kissing Xi's ass and singing his praises.

At a point you all will need to stop being bitches to filthy commies and really stop looking for the gov to solve everything like welfare chumps do

Stop buying Chinese made shit.

Lets just nuke the commie fucks. They have literally been everything wrong with the world since the 90s

just dont buy chinese products. thats how we got ourselves in this mess

just dont buy chinese products. thats how we got ourselves in this mess

Stunning its easier then I thought it would be. Spent 2k last month on shoes clothing flooring yet not one item made by degenerate Chinese commies.

Have the USA compensated the innocent families they killed when they dropped 2 nuclear bombs on Japan in WW2?

Have the USA compensated the innocent families they killed when they dropped 2 nuclear bombs on Japan in WW2?
Yes, a war, where the leader of the aggressor nation told all its citizens to fight to the death is the same as exporting 3 viruses within 2 decades world wide. One worse than the last.

Like, totally the same bro.

o_O

Yes, a war, where the leader of the aggressor nation told all its citizens to fight to the death is the same as exporting 3 viruses within 2 decades world wide. One worse than the last.

I know,
Pre-meditated murder is far worse than someone eating a bat because their dirt poor.
Like, totally the same bro.

o_O

Back