Opinion China should be SUED/SANCTIONED for their continued role in outbreaks.

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Fedor Emelianenko, Mar 12, 2020.

1. MicroBrew

MicroBrew Steel Belt

They don't give a shit about anyone, so the only way to make them change is pressuring them using economic measures. They don't even give a shit about their fellow Chinese; isn't there a Confucian saying admonishing empathy for strangers ?

ElKarlo likes this.
  2. TheGreatA

TheGreatA Silver Belt

They aren't going to pay a dime. In fact they'll probably receive awards for an "incredible response" or something. Wouldn't surprise me to see some Chinese guy get a Nobel prize.

That's the new world order, whether you like it or not.

3. MicroBrew

MicroBrew Steel Belt

If the West wants to, they can make China pay. It all comes down to Western resolve. China was already suffering due to Trump's hardline. The US can move manufacturing out of China and impose severe tariffs on Chinese goods, in addition to banning technology transfer and pressuring allies to also cease tech transfer.

4. Bald1

Bald1 War Room Can

Hell, if Princess Auto does this in Canada I might just forgive and forget. I'll forego the vaccine and take a $1000 gift certificate. Should be able to build a spaceship and go off the grid for that amount. Everything will fall the fuck apart in a week due to shittastic materials, but will be a good time while they last.

Quit buying inferior Chinese knock off stuff folks. That'll mess with Walmart as well as the CCP. I call that a win!

trac209 and redwire like this.
  5. good-faith poster

good-faith poster objectively

Lol silly dude. American tax payers foot the bill for things like this. What planet are you from?

6. TUFNewb

TUFNewb Black Belt

Western resolve will go as far as stupid consumers and selfish corperations will take them, which is nowhere fast.

Trump has done very little to harm China. He has given Beijing the latitude to deal with what it considers much more important domestic issues without worrying about interference from the US. China will take that over a slightly greater increase in growth any day. That's why they have stalled on a "trade deal", they actually like what Trump is doing. They will just wait for him to leave office, and in the meantime tie up loose ends at home. They are very smart. Much smarter than trump and his trade advisors.

We are stuck with China.

Rvd Slmr and ElKarlo like this.
  7. ElKarlo

ElKarlo Steel Belt

Word, Ben is a hack when it comes to Israel and China, No thanks.
    I do not like her, but Anne Coutler had a good article https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/18/ann-coulter-cheap-tvs-expensive-flu/
    Basically for a Walmart Tshirt to cost 3 instead of 9 bucks, we have hallowed out our econ and middle class. Which is why there is there is such a wealth disparity.

Primus Pilus likes this.
  8. ElKarlo

ElKarlo Steel Belt

Do not forget W Bush. Dude let China out as well. Those three screwed us all over.

Primus Pilus likes this.
  9. Bargey

Bargey Silver Belt

How does money and debt work? You do know that countries can be indebted to other countries, right?

trac209 likes this.
  10. andnowweknow

andnowweknow The Giant On Whose Shoulders You Stand

[​IMG]

11. Bargey

Bargey Silver Belt

They cause damage. They pay money.

12. andnowweknow

andnowweknow The Giant On Whose Shoulders You Stand

[​IMG]

13. SmilinDesperado

SmilinDesperado Silver Belt

We could also actually practice the ethics we preach and stop making the center of our lives a bunch of bullshit items we dont really need that Chinese slaves make for us.
    Put profits over everything else and you get bullshit like this. We are part of the problem.

Morning Star, Bald1, fizban and 2 others like this.
  14. ElKarlo

ElKarlo Steel Belt

True. But we could at least limit their awfulness. The US can act poorly, but a strong China, as it is now, would be much much worse.
    If they had to pretend to care, and have open internet, we have a chance at making them into Taiwan.

15. RetiredSlave

RetiredSlave Black Belt

China sucks but Id prefer they get better rather than receive punishment. Their leadership is problematic, the citizens dont deserve to suffer. Lots of decent people there. Im tired of vengeful thoughts. It begets vengeful thoughts. At some point a hatchet has to be buried to break our animosity cycles.

Imagine the scenario where technology is just shared worldwide. Where every nation that still believes in borders and the strength of their cultures helps everyone else just because its right to do so. The human condition and the psychological makeup of leaders is tiring.

Id like a lessening of the chaotic selfish and self righteous volatility. I dont expect it to happen before were truly on the brink of self destruction, and probably not even then. I love this planet, I love our species, fuck our species. The Italian priest that sacrificed himself for the younger sufferer should be the meta aspiration. Starting to blah blah blah. Peace to all the tribes.

Bald1 likes this.
  16. MicroBrew

MicroBrew Steel Belt

That's why the US and the West need to act now to reign in China, before they too far ahead. They are a serious threat to the world and their neighbors.

trac209, covenant, Bald1 and 2 others like this.
  17. Octavian

Octavian Beyond Platinum Member

This

18. Misanthropist

Misanthropist Blue Belt

Quote me back when the West declare WW3 on Sino empire not only because of this but to distract the population from current social problems (mass unemployment, societal/economic collapse, unrest etc).

All those problems will go away when millenials and gen Z’s have been either exhausted or wiped out.

19. Seano

Seano Hands of bone Yellow Card

The world should demand they cease their third world practices that have spurred pandemics multiple times in this century alone. China should have enough money so the people shouldn't need to eat bats and monkeys stored in a giant pile.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  20. ElKarlo

ElKarlo Steel Belt

I agree. The EU needs to start acting tough on real issues before it's too late. They've laid down for Russia due to gas needs.
    A powerful China does scare me. Especially if like Nazi Germany, others emulate it and start having a new police state based off the Chinese model. No thanks