Opinion China should be SUED/SANCTIONED for their continued role in outbreaks.

Word. It's not just inhumane, it's also very dangerous and has started three new virus epidemics. You'd think they'd try not to look like the trash of the neighborhood and clean up their act. But China just has to kill people it seems
They don't give a shit about anyone, so the only way to make them change is pressuring them using economic measures. They don't even give a shit about their fellow Chinese; isn't there a Confucian saying admonishing empathy for strangers ?

They aren't going to pay a dime. In fact they'll probably receive awards for an "incredible response" or something. Wouldn't surprise me to see some Chinese guy get a Nobel prize.

That's the new world order, whether you like it or not.

You guys are delusional if you think china will do anything but come out ahead from this whole ordeal. They can easily adapt to this shit, already are, and you can bet your ass Bejing aint cutting cheques for every citizen. The global economy needs china now more than ever. We'll do nuttin.
If the West wants to, they can make China pay. It all comes down to Western resolve. China was already suffering due to Trump's hardline. The US can move manufacturing out of China and impose severe tariffs on Chinese goods, in addition to banning technology transfer and pressuring allies to also cease tech transfer.

Harbor freight will print a 25% off super coupon for covid vaccines and you can get a free flashlight or tarp.
Hell, if Princess Auto does this in Canada I might just forgive and forget. I'll forego the vaccine and take a $1000 gift certificate. Should be able to build a spaceship and go off the grid for that amount. Everything will fall the fuck apart in a week due to shittastic materials, but will be a good time while they last.

Quit buying inferior Chinese knock off stuff folks. That'll mess with Walmart as well as the CCP. I call that a win!

Lol silly dude. American tax payers foot the bill for things like this. What planet are you from?

If the West wants to, they can make China pay. It all comes down to Western resolve. China was already suffering due to Trump's hardline. The US can move manufacturing out of China and impose severe tariffs on Chinese goods, in addition to banning technology transfer and pressuring allies to also cease tech transfer.

Western resolve will go as far as stupid consumers and selfish corperations will take them, which is nowhere fast.

Trump has done very little to harm China. He has given Beijing the latitude to deal with what it considers much more important domestic issues without worrying about interference from the US. China will take that over a slightly greater increase in growth any day. That's why they have stalled on a "trade deal", they actually like what Trump is doing. They will just wait for him to leave office, and in the meantime tie up loose ends at home. They are very smart. Much smarter than trump and his trade advisors.

We are stuck with China.

i wish. We’d need some sort of revolution to have that happen.

would be awesome to hear Ben Shapiro cry on his podcast about the “free market” and how Americans are better off with having China be our manufacturing center. That and the George soros global types won’t ever allow it.

they made 100s of billions off of globalism free trade. Ruined our nation in the process.
Word, Ben is a hack when it comes to Israel and China, No thanks.
I do not like her, but Anne Coutler had a good article https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/18/ann-coulter-cheap-tvs-expensive-flu/
Basically for a Walmart Tshirt to cost 3 instead of 9 bucks, we have hallowed out our econ and middle class. Which is why there is there is such a wealth disparity.

If he drags china through shit, they have threatened to cut off our life saving medications. They said millions of Americans would die. the Clinton bush and Obama presidencies helped China take our essential manufacturing by touting globalism.

trump can talk shit once we get that back. And I hope that’s soon.
Do not forget W Bush. Dude let China out as well. Those three screwed us all over.

tenor.gif

How would you propose this work? I think we should sue the specific bat involved and his whole fuckin bat clan...
How does money and debt work? You do know that countries can be indebted to other countries, right?

We could also actually practice the ethics we preach and stop making the center of our lives a bunch of bullshit items we dont really need that Chinese slaves make for us.
Put profits over everything else and you get bullshit like this. We are part of the problem.

They don't give a shit about anyone, so the only way to make them change is pressuring them using economic measures. They don't even give a shit about their fellow Chinese; isn't there a Confucian saying admonishing empathy for strangers ?
True. But we could at least limit their awfulness. The US can act poorly, but a strong China, as it is now, would be much much worse.
If they had to pretend to care, and have open internet, we have a chance at making them into Taiwan.

China sucks but Id prefer they get better rather than receive punishment. Their leadership is problematic, the citizens dont deserve to suffer. Lots of decent people there. Im tired of vengeful thoughts. It begets vengeful thoughts. At some point a hatchet has to be buried to break our animosity cycles.

Imagine the scenario where technology is just shared worldwide. Where every nation that still believes in borders and the strength of their cultures helps everyone else just because its right to do so. The human condition and the psychological makeup of leaders is tiring.

Id like a lessening of the chaotic selfish and self righteous volatility. I dont expect it to happen before were truly on the brink of self destruction, and probably not even then. I love this planet, I love our species, fuck our species. The Italian priest that sacrificed himself for the younger sufferer should be the meta aspiration. Starting to blah blah blah. Peace to all the tribes.

True. But we could at least limit their awfulness. The US can act poorly, but a strong China, as it is now, would be much much worse.
If they had to pretend to care, and have open internet, we have a chance at making them into Taiwan.
That's why the US and the West need to act now to reign in China, before they too far ahead. They are a serious threat to the world and their neighbors.

Why don't we hold our own leaders accountable too like you want to do with China? The president had months to prepare and completely botched the response. More people will die because of his inaction than was necessary. Now he wants to shove people back out there and cause even more deaths? We expect this out of China. Why are so many reluctant to hold the president of the United States accountable?
This

Quote me back when the West declare WW3 on Sino empire not only because of this but to distract the population from current social problems (mass unemployment, societal/economic collapse, unrest etc).

All those problems will go away when millenials and gen Z’s have been either exhausted or wiped out.

tenor.gif

How would you propose this work? I think we should sue the specific bat involved and his whole fuckin bat clan...
The world should demand they cease their third world practices that have spurred pandemics multiple times in this century alone. China should have enough money so the people shouldn't need to eat bats and monkeys stored in a giant pile.

Last edited:
I agree. The EU needs to start acting tough on real issues before it's too late. They've laid down for Russia due to gas needs.
A powerful China does scare me. Especially if like Nazi Germany, others emulate it and start having a new police state based off the Chinese model. No thanks

Back