China Over Fishing the Seas

tenor.gif

Its been obvious since day one that soon or later China will fuck the whole World big time.

US probably stop Japan a little early and should have let them take a trip to China...

Uhh...they’re the biggest and most flagrant offender and are traveling the pacific to fish protected areas and intruding on the EEZ of their neighbors, depleting their waters.

Not a great moment for whataboutism
I'm not trying to whatabout the matter, but the West is hardly in a place to be looking down our nose at China because we've been overfishing a little less in the last decade.

Edit - I'll add that trying to simply dump this issue solely on China is whataboutism. I'm not try to defend China here either.

Last edited:
Them, Japan,, Indonesia,, Vietnam, Peru, Brazil. Lake Malawi Africa etc...... It's a fucking Travesty

President Biden will allow the CCP fish in the great lakes

I bet china fishes less than population demands. They should fish 4x more than we do yet fishes about 35% more.

In a related story, China just generally sucks.

They have been doing that for years, no one is stopping them. They are also massively strip mining the planet. They are projected to be a 2 billion population soon. We are screwed.

Strip_coal_mining.jpg

Back