International China blames the USA for coronavirus outbreak.

Do you guys think there is any credibility to this?

China is spreading conspiracy theories that the coronavirus was created in an American lab and that a US-created vaccine is killing the elderly

Chinese state media is spreading a conspiracy theory that a US Army base created the coronavirus.

It's also pushing unproven claims about the Pfizer vaccine's safety in older people.

The disinformation push comes as WHO scientists arrive in Wuhan to study the virus' origins.

Full Article
https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-spreading-conspiracy-theories-coronavirus-093255851.html

I see Xi Jinping is following the Trump pandemic playbook...

The reality is, even if China previously got covid under control last spring they are having outbreaks all over the place and heading into their Lunar New Year holiday festival season which is marked by huge gatherings and massive travel as people return to their hometowns for the festivities. They are expecting things to get much worse by March 1, and so like Donnie did they intend to blame the problem on someone else.

Flipping Don's script about a lab made virus is low hanging fruit, but also delicious irony to the CCP.

image.jpg

If china told me the sky was blue today in my city, i would commision a 1 million dollar task force for scientific experiments, have it peer reviewed and cross references with every news station, weather man and video evidence gathered just to confirm they arent lying through small dicks as usual.

That is how little i trust them.

Nice try. Everyone knows where the Wuhan flu came from. Hint: it’s Wuhan.

Probably a few people do, yeah.

But they also believe that Donnie won the popular vote in 2016 and 2020, that the earth is flat, and that the pandemic is a hoax.

That “few people” then likely make up 1/4 to 1/3 of the total US population. If you replaced the flat eartherism with young earth creationism you’d probably be running into something like 40%.

And yes, China has been spinning out nonsense about this constantly. They’ll fearlessly tell the BBC that any statement which holds that the earliest detection of the virus and thus it’s assumed origins being within China is simple anti-Chinese prejudice.

Unfortunately in the West our media has largely already fallen over itself in a race to buy the CCP’s narrative that any criticism of “China” is a racist attack on all of the people of that descent. Especially in my country, we’re ludicrously beholden to China in insane ways. Our Federal Health Minister’s original position is still apparantly her current one, which is that China has been incredibly open and honest in all matters pertaining to this pandemic, and is supported by the full weight of the ruling coalition.

Back