International China blames the USA for coronavirus outbreak.

There is an article today from an Italian paper saying the China is refusing to test people with virus symptoms in order to show a decrease in numbers.
Can't have more confirmed cases if you just refuse to confirm them <seedat>

On a serious note i heard a simular thing from a friend of mine who's employer has a factory in china, they were no longer allowed to test the employees

Saw this on Redditt, from a Canadian website called thinkpol.ca
Anyone here able to read Mandarin? To confrim is the banner really is rejoicing .

A restaurant in Shenyang China hung a banner outside Celebrating the Coronavirus pandemic hurting the US and Japan.

Daily Mail is also running the story.
Chinese restaurant hangs a huge banner to CELEBRATE the coronavirus epidemic in the US and Japan
  • The controversial banner said: 'Huge congratulations to the American epidemic'
  • 'Long live the epidemic in little Japan,' the sign outside the restaurant also read
  • The franchise owner was sacked by the company after it faced backlash online
  • Anti-US and anti-Japan sentiments are deep-rooted among Chinese nationalist
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ner-CELEBRATE-coronavirus-epidemic-Japan.html

Seems like the Chinese ambassador to the US has calmed his accusations regarding the US military being involved with COVID19. This is going against the current from what his bosses in Beijing are stating publically.

Last week, stated he should be PNGed.

However, I wonder if he will defect and live in the US as a professor at American/George Washington/Georgetown.

They’ve just shifted the blame game to Italy. Credit to Trump for pushing back on their bullshit. Progressives need to wake the fuck up and take note of what’s happening.

An Italian doctor is now key to China’s efforts to sow confusion over the coronavirus’s origins

15 years ago I worked in a resort in the Rockies for a summer. Asian tour buses came through almost daily. The classification went like this:

Japanese: most polite and clean people you'll ever meet, will go so far as to pick up after themselves even though they're being catered.
Koreans: Much more direct than the Japanese, but no problem.
Chinese: Get out the straws, whoever pulls the short one is on bathroom duty, there's a pretty good chance you're going to have some floor shitters (yes, literally people shitting on the floor in freshly cleaned bathrooms which obviously have private, fully functioning toilet stalls).

Then there's the mouth open chewing, sneezing and coughing with literally zero effort to cover mouth and nose, etc. From my experience, the Chinese have terribly hygiene habits and this most likely also contributes to the way diseases spread in China.

Can't have more confirmed cases if you just refuse to confirm them <seedat>

On a serious note i heard a simular thing from a friend of mine who's employer has a factory in china, they were no longer allowed to test the employees

I'd like to believe these things don't happen but I know sometimes governments lie. I am not saying this is the case but I'm open to it. The numbers from China don't align with the numbers from some other countries.

Chine - 81,171 infections 3,277 deaths 73,159 recoveries 1,573 critical
Italy - 63,927 infections 6,077 deaths 7,432 recoveries 3,204 critical
Spain - 39,676 infections 2,800 deaths 3,794 recoveries 2,355 critical
USA - 49,594 infections 622 deaths 361 recoveries 1,175 critical

At this early stage the numbers indicate China is an outlier in the percentage of recoveries and death rate.

15 years ago I worked in a resort in the Rockies for a summer. Asian tour buses came through almost daily. The classification went like this:

Japanese: most polite and clean people you'll ever meet, will go so far as to pick up after themselves even though they're being catered.
Koreans: Much more direct than the Japanese, but no problem.
Chinese: Get out the straws, whoever pulls the short one is on bathroom duty, there's a pretty good chance you're going to have some floor shitters (yes, literally people shitting on the floor in freshly cleaned bathrooms which obviously have private, fully functioning toilet stalls).

Then there's the mouth open chewing, sneezing and coughing with literally zero effort to cover mouth and nose, etc. From my experience, the Chinese have terribly hygiene habits and this most likely also contributes to the way diseases spread in China.
Speaking of Chinese tourists...
Some time back I was visiting Siem Reap Cambodia; I was chatting with our tour-guide who was also the driver about how the locals perceived the various tourists. He said no one liked the Chinese tourists because they were obnoxious, loud, inconsiderate and looked down on the Cambodians as lower than them. He had nothing negative to say about Koreans, Japanese, Americans, French, Germans, Indians, Taiwanese or anyone else. The only nationality he didn't like was the Chinese (from the mainland). He thought they treated locals poorly because China has become rich so they think they are better than everyone.

Anyone here able to read Mandarin? To confrim is the banner really is rejoicing .

A restaurant in Shenyang China hung a banner outside Celebrating the Coronavirus pandemic hurting the US and Japan.

Chinese restaurant hangs a huge banner to CELEBRATE the coronavirus epidemic in the US and Japan

• The controversial banner said: 'Huge congratulations to the American epidemic'
    • 'Long live the epidemic in little Japan,' the sign outside the restaurant also read
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ner-CELEBRATE-coronavirus-epidemic-Japan.html

Oh yeah another big value of their culture: VENGEANCE

Family reputation and avenging your family, your country it's a big theme in Chinese literature. Generations of killing, devoting one's whole life to revenge. No grace, no forgiveness. That's honor.

Imagine a culture that values reputation, honor, deception, winning at all cost and VENGEANCE and no higher power for restraint.

I saw that earlier. Very disgusting and hypocritical. They also did the same thing during the Japan earthquake.

They’ve just shifted the blame game to Italy. Credit to Trump for pushing back on their bullshit. Progressives need to wake the fuck up and take note of what’s happening.

An Italian doctor is now key to China’s efforts to sow confusion over the coronavirus’s origins

They are still pushing the narrative that it came from the US. Now they have a backup in blaming Italy. I wish some of these people would stop feeding the CCP propaganda machine.

It's so obvious that it came from China but the CCP's denial and lies are shameless. It's like the CCP breaks into your own house to steal your belongings and then the CCP says YOU broke into your own house to steal your own stuff. It's ridiculous.

They are still pushing the narrative that it came from the US. Now they have a backup in blaming Italy. I wish some of these people would stop feeding the CCP propaganda machine.

It's so obvious that it came from China but the CCP's denial and lies are shameless. It's like the CCP breaks into your own house to steal your belongings and then the CCP says YOU broke into your own house to steal your own stuff. It's ridiculous.
So the US released the virus in Wuhan
Virus first appeared in Italy so China is not the origin.

So are these CCP shills saying the US released the virus in Italy?
The lies being peddled by these CCP / Chinese Nationalsit shills are contradictory.

So the US released the virus in Wuhan
Virus first appeared in Italy so China is not the origin.

So are these CCP shills saying the US released the virus in Italy?
The lies being peddled by these CCP / Chinese Nationalsit shills are contradictory.

So far, I haven't seen them say that the US spread it in Italy. Wouldn't surprise me though if they start doing that since the CCP is setting China up as some sort of savior to Italy by sending "help" to Italy. Italians however are saying that the "help" China has been sending was not free. That is, China has been selling masks and test kits to Italy as "aid" instead of it being for free.

So far, I haven't seen them say that the US spread it in Italy. Wouldn't surprise me though if they start doing that since the CCP is setting China up as some sort of savior to Italy by sending "help" to Italy. Italians however are saying that the "help" China has been sending was not free. That is, China has been selling masks and test kits to Italy as "aid" instead of it being for free.
China is not helping out of guilt or the goodness of their heart. This aid is Chinese soft-power. They are using the aid to get good P.R. and to deflect criticism,

Last edited:

There should be some sort of world wide backlash againts China after this.

Its so infuriating seeing some weterners uplaud China just so they can criticize their own leaders.

I cant believe some westerners are actually aiding Chinese propaganda.

Some might not be aware that by citing Chinese propaganda sources they are indirectly helping Chinese propaganda because to the outsiders from the west it would normalize the CCP and people that are mostly neutral would think that if Westerners them selves thinks China is doing good well maybe they are right we should open up to China more 9/11 is an inside Job as some Americans themselves believe.

This is actually giving fuel to Dictators like Maduro, Hunsen of Cambodia and Duterte.

Its so infuriating seeing some weterners uplaud China just so they can criticize their own leaders.

Some might not be aware that by citing Chinese propaganda sources they are indirectly helping Chinese propaganda because to the outsiders from the west it would normalize the CCP and people that are mostly neutral would think that if Westerners them selves thinks China is doing good well maybe they are right we should open up to China more 9/11 is an inside Job as some Americans themselves believe.

This is actually giving fuel to Dictators like Maduro, Hunsen of Cambodia and Duterte.

Stop buying shit made by them. Duhh

The response has to be minimal for 2 reasons. One is that most of the world is dependent on them for manufacturing. Two, is that they have nuclear weapons.

I've heard a couple of theories.

First one is that China deliberately released this in order to reduce their own population. They already have a vaccine but won't use it until they are satisfied with the new population levels.

Second one is that China released this as retaliation towards the USA, by essentially sending the stock market into a downward spiral, and reminding them of who exactly makes the vast majority of their antibiotics. With Europe isolated and a lot of the world under Chinas control due to Chinese investment in these countries, the person who told me this sees it as a power move. Said that it could lead to WW3, but WW3 won't be so much in terms of troop deployment but biological and technological warfare.

IMO if China released it on purpose there would have been more people going around the world to spread it.

Back