International China blames the USA for coronavirus outbreak.

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Fedor Emelianenko, Mar 14, 2020.

1. S Class

S Class Black Belt

So far, I haven't seen them say that the US spread it in Italy. Wouldn't surprise me though if they start doing that since the CCP is setting China up as some sort of savior to Italy by sending "help" to Italy. Italians however are saying that the "help" China has been sending was not free. That is, China has been selling masks and test kits to Italy as "aid" instead of it being for free.

GrandNewb likes this.
  2. MicroBrew

MicroBrew Steel Belt

China is not helping out of guilt or the goodness of their heart. This aid is Chinese soft-power. They are using the aid to get good P.R. and to deflect criticism,

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
  3. S Class

S Class Black Belt

4. ShinkanPo

ShinkanPo 넌 항상 내 마음 속에있을거야

There should be some sort of world wide backlash againts China after this.

Its so infuriating seeing some weterners uplaud China just so they can criticize their own leaders.

I cant believe some westerners are actually aiding Chinese propaganda.

Some might not be aware that by citing Chinese propaganda sources they are indirectly helping Chinese propaganda because to the outsiders from the west it would normalize the CCP and people that are mostly neutral would think that if Westerners them selves thinks China is doing good well maybe they are right we should open up to China more 9/11 is an inside Job as some Americans themselves believe.

This is actually giving fuel to Dictators like Maduro, Hunsen of Cambodia and Duterte.

5. Raptac

Raptac Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Stop buying shit made by them. Duhh

6. ineverpost

ineverpost Black Belt

The response has to be minimal for 2 reasons. One is that most of the world is dependent on them for manufacturing. Two, is that they have nuclear weapons.

7. honzo

honzo Black Belt

IMO if China released it on purpose there would have been more people going around the world to spread it.

chardog likes this.
  8. Raptac

What it didn't spread fast and far enough... As is

9. honzo

honzo Black Belt

No, go look at the data.

10. Raptac

Lmao.

11. honzo

honzo Black Belt

I refuse to post data for you because' you're either too lazy to do it yourself or that you just saw that the first case was in November.

12. MaxFR

MaxFR Blue Belt

China wants to avoid getting blamed by accusing other nations???? Insane. I don't hate China at all but this attitude is turning a lot of neutrals against China. The US army now the Italians...tomorrow maybe the French or the jews

S Class likes this.
  13. honzo

honzo Black Belt

No more Apple products?

14. Raptac

Crapple. What for lol.

15. honzo

honzo Black Belt

C'mon man, the features are amazing.
    A phone that unlocks when you look at it, what world leading technology.
    Definitely worth the 20÷ more than any other phone on the market.......

16. MicroBrew

MicroBrew Steel Belt

If in the future someone posts an article saying there was a weird pneumonia going around Thailand or Cambodia or Vietnam, Chinese propaghanda will blame these countries as the source.

S Class likes this.
  17. Hoof Hearted

Hoof Hearted Brown Belt

Yeah it's pretty fucked up how China treats animals. I feel this is nature's way of telling us we've been bad and sending us all to our room.

18. spiderguarda

spiderguarda Blue Belt

Like I said, the designers should be fired for developing a feeble virus.

Was Ebola, Spanish flu, swine flu, etc. all created as bio weapons? I don’t understand why people want to be irrational and behave like petulant children.

Well, I will behave like you.

Get it through your head, it’s not man made as there’s no proof. OAN is a right wing media site. They do admit to and use the term conspiracy.

You make me laugh. I bet if you let your co workers read your posts, they would want to laugh at you.

The end.

19. spiderguarda

spiderguarda Blue Belt

That’s true. You have parents who were doctors but because they can’t speak English, they will never pass the exams to practice Medicine in the US. Koreans came to the US and accounts show they went primarily into the small grocery business and other businesses. In Japan, you can’t pass the exam to allow you to go college, your life is condemned to blue collar work. So Asian countries, it’s very black and white. China has the same system.

To China’s credit, they have increased the population able to get a college education but they run into another problem of young people with college education but not enough jobs.

I do not like the authoritarian regime in China but for its own survival, it’s done the right things if you’re an average Chinese. Look at India or African nations that are sitting on rare commodities and natural resources yet they are so corrupt and there’s absolutely no economic development.

My hope for any country whether it’s a Russia, China, African nations, is that once there’s a strong enough middle class, they will ask for more rights and it did come to fruition with the Arab Spring.

I believe tyranny is not sustainable and the populace tolerate as long as these regimes can deliver on economic development.

The example you gave is no different than Lance Armstrong who had one of his teammates purposely make another competitor crash. His competitor was widely respected by other riders as Mr Clean. He didn’t dope. Lance would call people and threaten them and take legal action against them.

Putin used his KGB talents to put in sophisticated techniques to replace Olympic athletes urine sample with clean ones. The amount of sheer intelligence and craftiness was mind blowing.

The swimmer probably was selected when he was very young and might never had his parents around and might of been sent far away from home. If he failed, I guarantee you he would of been screamed at and his parents would of been given a visit by authorities that his son needs to work harder. It’s the government just like Russia, the US, that want results.

It’s rather sad the sports competition which can foster cultural understanding and competition can give rise to great athletic achievements is overshadowed by rather negative behavior.

Even S. Korean swimmers had coaches burn their cigarettes onto their bodies when the coaches were unhappy with their performance and that’s in practice!

cunglaowins likes this.
  20. stav

stav Brown Belt

A big part of the problem is our Govt have blatantly lied to us over and over and clearly engaged in activities that would make them balk the if executed by nations like China.

it’s gotten to the point where it’s pot calling the kettle black.

When we finally find those WMDs I guess we can start to trust our own nations but the reality is there are no good guys.

It’s our propaganda vs their propaganda.

China and the west do what is in the best interest of their respective ruling elite.

Seeing it from our point of view, Vietnam, Iraq, 9/11, incarcerating Julian Assange, Snowden exposing the level of surveillance, funding Wahhabism terrorist in Syria... the list goes on

I mean is it not expected that many would possibly start to belive the other side bc they are fed up with the bullshit we are being fed on this side?