International China blames the USA for coronavirus outbreak.

Japan has not been painted as an economic villain for some time now. Atleast not since the early 90s. They have come in for some criticism for their protectionism but the citicism is very minor compared to the criticism of China's economic foreign and domestic policy.

Re. trade and exports: Trump has attacked Canada and Germany also. But the bulk of his criticism has been directed at China.

Japan doesn't really need us to protect them, they can go nuclear in a fortnight if they wanted to, but for their consitution and the US-Japan Treaty of 1951 barred Japan from developing nuclear weapons in exchange for coming under the US nuclear umbrella.

Thanks for debating politely.

I don’t disagree with you. But people are missing the obvious point I was trying to make. If you were to go back in time, China was no threat economically or militarily, but Japan was the punching bag for US industries like the auto industry. One US auto company, I forgot which one, even had a film with imagery harkening back to World War 2 even with the Rising Sun iconography.

My point is that Japan once their economy and innovation isn’t a threat to US industry then now they’re the good asiatics. Fair enough of a thesis?

This is obvious. Russia, depending on a rather strange dynamic is still a threat or had been replaced by China. Steve Brannon has used his website and political influence to push China as the existential threat. He had been interviewed and had been very transparent in his views.

Japan has allowed North Korea to fire a rocket across Hokkaido and the South of Japan. They’ve done nothing to retaliate except protest through their diplomatic channel and of course in press announcements. It doesn’t help that China backs NK.

No offense, nukes will not deter China if China wishes to attack Japan. China has been extremely belligerent in the China South Sea. Singapore has been looking for a coalition of Asian countries to attempt to deter China.

I have come across China and Pakistan I believe having border skirmishes so even Pakistan is willing to push back but Japan isn’t willing to do much than protest and try to negotiate when even Russia wants some islands under their control that was I believe contested from the Russo-Japanese War.

Why are you so bitter? Life gave you the short end of the stick?

Asking you to clarify what you're asking me when you accuse me of not answering your question is being bitter? Obvious troll detected.

Last edited by a moderator:
Japan has not been painted as an economic villain for some time now. Atleast not since the early 90s. They have come in for some criticism for their protectionism but the citicism is very minor compared to the criticism of China's economic foreign and domestic policy.

Re. trade and exports: Trump has attacked Canada and Germany also. But the bulk of his criticism has been directed at China.

Japan doesn't really need us to protect them, they can go nuclear in a fortnight if they wanted to, but for their consitution and the US-Japan Treaty of 1951 barred Japan from developing nuclear weapons in exchange for coming under the US nuclear umbrella.

How do you think this china thing ends? In 10 years say. And the world? I also doubt they could go nuclear that quick

Asking you to clarify what you're asking me when you accuse me of not answering your question is being better? Obvious troll detected.

You’re the troll. You get triggered so easily and lash out and make Ad hominem attacks. I bet your friends and family all dislike you for being overbearing and having anger issues. It’s obvious you have no self control.

Read my response to microbrew. Maybe you will calm down and not give yourself a stroke. But if you did, then maybe it will teach you a lesson.

You’re the troll. You get triggered so easily and lash out and make Ad hominem attacks. I bet your friends and family all dislike you for being overbearing and having anger issues. It’s obvious you have no self control.

Read my response to microbrew. Maybe you will calm down and not give yourself a stroke. But if you did, then maybe it will teach you a lesson.

This right here folks is what you call "projection".

I am going to go right into this one! WE have China and Russia I am not saying they are the only one lying but they are the worst at it.

I honestly don't believe in all of the numbers being released by everyone tho the only person who was close enough to the truth was Angela Merkel she said that she expects 70% of germany to get infected. Someone in the US said they expected 100m Americans infected etc etc. These numbers may be on the high end but it can happen easily if people avoid staying inside and start coming out and I could say that is based on realisitic estimation.

On topic:

China lost face due to the outbreak and now the CCP have started to paint another picture altogether claiming that they have recovered that is BS and the numbers they are releasing is beyond nonsense even the death stats is far from the reality. The real numbers could be above 1 million casualty. They wanna save face or whatever but they are being horrible at it and makes them come off even far worse.

Russia: The gov't runs everything so tightly that whatever news you get coming out of Russia is coming straight from Lavrov's basement. Russia is claiming Zero cases. This is nonsense the death toll could be way higher than Italy just because they are more transparent dosen't mean people ain't dying in Russia. Imho Russia is a great example of when propaganda goes completely wrong you are called Russia.

Last edited:
How do you think this china thing ends? In 10 years say. And the world? I also doubt they could go nuclear that quick
A few years ago I read an article that said Germany and Japan can go nuclear in 2 weeks, because they have the expertise, technology and infrastructure.

Folks? You have a weak mind. This is between you and you fatso.

Did I hit a nerve?

source.gif

China blamed the US, and that is exactly why Trump is going out of his way to make sure that everyone knows that it is the CHINESE VIRUS.

The Chinese Propaganda is working in Mexico!

My mom just arrived from mexico and told me, my cousins were saying that trump/usa unleashed the virus in china lol...My mom told em the theory didnt make sense lol.

So yeah, welcome, welcome to the fake news era.

Good thing for the USA the rest of the world isn’t retarded and knows exactly where this virus came from and why. Now after all this we have to collectively not forget and reward said country by restoring their economy at the expense of our own.

I lived in China for almost a decade. My wife is Chinese. My in-laws are Chinese. Chinese people in general are oblivious, selfish, and hyper-materialistic. The worst thing you can say about the American youth today is that they are lazy and lacking of all common sense, but in terms of morals, they are light years beyond the Chinese.

Lol, you hit the nail on the head. I spent my HS years with lots of Asian immigrants and spent a good part of 5 years in college with mostly Asian students. Over half of the people in my major were Asians, lots of them were Chinese Americans and Chinese Nationals.

The Chinese Nationals stuck out like a sore thumb. They were like an army of non-persons. It's like they're there but not really there. They have no opinions, no emotions, no happiness, no outrage. Whatever happening in front of them could as well be happening in front of a bunch of robots. Well, that's how they showed it to the world. If you get robbed in front of them, they would politely step away and be on their way. Nothing bothers them, they're like the perfect products of the novel 1984.

Went skiing with a buddy back in the day, he was just learning how to board. At the bottom of the lift, one of the lift employees asked him bring a lost ski pole up to some people. Against his best judgement he accepted. Well the pole caused him to fall upon landing from the lift. He tumbled and badly cut his shin on the board. The group of Chinese tourists that the pole belonged to came and got the pole from him without a word of thank you or asking how he was. He was still on the ground screaming in pain when I helped him to the clinic. They had to put 5 staples into his shin. He was outraged but I knew better.

That's how they are. I think it's part of the old culture and part of the new culture brought on by the Commies. When you live with so many rules and manipulations, you learn to cheat and be oblivious to emotional situations because it could be govt manipulations and because you want to live. If your uncle just got boarded up in his house to die a couple of days ago, you learn to REPRESS it and keep on going like nothing happened

This is a video of a toddler being repeatedly run over. A lot of people could have helped but didn't. I read that the toddler died afterward:

In order to save ourselves we need to know exactly who we're dealing with. This is who we're dealing with.

Last edited:
I am going to go right into this one! WE have China and Russia I am not saying they are the only one lying but they are the worst at it.

I honestly don't believe in all of the numbers being released by everyone tho the only person who was close enough to the truth was Angela Merkel she said that she expects 70% of germany to get infected. Someone in the US said they expected 100m Americans infected etc etc. These numbers may be on the high end but it can happen easily if people avoid staying inside and start coming out and I could say that is based on realisitic estimation.

On topic:

China lost face due to the outbreak and now the CCP have started to paint another picture altogether claiming that they have recovered that is BS and the numbers they are releasing is beyond nonsense even the death stats is far from the reality. The real numbers could be above 1 million casualty. They wanna save face or whatever but they are being horrible at it and makes them come off even far worse.

Russia: The gov't runs everything so tightly that whatever news you get coming out of Russia is coming straight from Lavrov's basement. Russia is claiming Zero cases. This is nonsense the death toll could be way higher than Italy just because they are more transparent dosen't mean people ain't dying in Russia. Imho Russia is a great example of when propaganda goes completely wrong you are called Russia.

Russia isnt claiming zero cases. And things arent so tight controlled either

Russia isnt claiming zero cases. And things arent so tight controlled either

Russia has been claiming zero cases for a long time and yes everything is controlled tightly and fabricated

Lol, you hit the nail on the head. I spent my HS years with lots of Asian immigrants and spent a good part of 5 years in college with mostly Asian students. Over half of the people in my major were Asians, lots of them were Chinese Americans and Chinese Nationals.

The Chinese Nationals stuck out like a sore thumb. They were like an army of non-persons. It's like they're there but not really there. They have no opinions, no emotions, no happiness, no outrage. Whatever happening in front of them could as well be happening in front of a bunch of robots. Well, that's how they showed it to the world. If you get robbed in front of them, they would politely step away and be on their way. Nothing bothers them, they're like the perfect products of the novel 1984.

Went skiing with a buddy back in the day, he was just learning how to board. At the bottom of the lift, one of the lift employees asked him bring a lost ski pole up to some people. Against his best judgement he accepted. Well the pole caused him to fall upon landing from the lift. He tumbled and badly cut his shin on the board. The group of Chinese tourists that the pole belonged to came and got the pole from him without a word of thank you or asking how he was. He was still on the ground screaming in pain when I helped him to the clinic. They had to put 5 staples into his shin. He was outraged but I knew better.

That's how they are. I think it's part of the old culture and part of the new culture brought on by the Commies. When you live with so many rules and manipulations, you learn to cheat and be oblivious to emotional situations because it could be govt manipulations and because you want to live. If your uncle just got boarded up in his house to die a couple of days ago, you learn to REPRESS it and keep on going like nothing happened

This is a video of a toddler being repeatedly run over. A lot of people could have helped but didn't. I read that the toddler died afterward:

In order to save ourselves we need to know exactly who we're dealing with. This is who we're dealing with.

I remember seeing that video a few years ago. Everything that you need to know about China is in it.

Back