International China blames the USA for coronavirus outbreak.

Lol, you hit the nail on the head. I spent my HS years with lots of Asian immigrants and spent a good part of 5 years in college with mostly Asian students. Over half of the people in my major were Asians, lots of them were Chinese Americans and Chinese Nationals.

The Chinese Nationals stuck out like a sore thumb. They were like an army of non-persons. It's like they're there but not really there. They have no opinions, no emotions, no happiness, no outrage. Whatever happening in front of them could as well be happening in front of a bunch of robots. Well, that's how they showed it to the world. If you get robbed in front of them, they would politely step away and be on their way. Nothing bothers them, they're like the perfect products of the novel 1984.

Went skiing with a buddy back in the day, he was just learning how to board. At the bottom of the lift, one of the lift employees asked him bring a lost ski pole up to some people. Against his best judgement he accepted. Well the pole caused him to fall upon landing from the lift. He tumbled and badly cut his shin on the board. The group of Chinese tourists that the pole belonged to came and got the pole from him without a word of thank you or asking how he was. He was still on the ground screaming in pain when I helped him to the clinic. They had to put 5 staples into his shin. He was outraged but I knew better.

That's how they are. I think it's part of the old culture and part of the new culture brought on by the Commies. When you live with so many rules and manipulations, you learn to cheat and be oblivious to emotional situations because it could be govt manipulations and because you want to live. If your uncle just got boarded up in his house to die a couple of days ago, you learn to REPRESS it and keep on going like nothing happened

This is a video of a toddler being repeatedly run over. A lot of people could have helped but didn't. I read that the toddler died afterward:

In order to save ourselves we need to know exactly who we're dealing with. This is who we're dealing with.

Great post. There’s an even more heartbreaking story about a one-in-a-billion Chinese guy (young guy in his 20’s) who actually did risk his life to help someone.

This Chinese family’s young son had fallen into the lake at a park and no one, even his family, would jump into save him. This young guy happened to be on the scene, and he dove in to save the kid. So anyway, in the end, he manages to save the kid, but drowned himself afterwards.

The worst part is after he managed to get the kid close enough to the bank so his family could pull him out, they took their kid and ran away as the young man was himself still fighting to stay above water. As they were leaving, some onlookers (who of course themselves didn’t bother to help either), chased after the family and scolded them, saying the man who helped your son is trapped in the lake, and you’re just going to leave him? To which the family replied...

“It’s not our damn problem.”

The young man who saved their child’s life drowned. He had been walking his two dogs at the park when it went down. It was a huge story at the time, with a lot of Chinese netizens criticizing the family that walked away. Unfortunately incidents like this are common, and the brief internal reflections never lead to a substantive change in Chinese society.

They care about nothing and no one. Their idea of happiness is simply to be doing better in life than their neighbors. Friends are measured by the tangible benefits they can provide. Family is only as good as the face they can bring you when you get together in and start comparing what your kids have accomplished versus what your neighbor’s kids have accomplished.

Russia has been claiming zero cases for a long time and yes everything is controlled tightly and fabricated

but they haven’t been claiming that pretty sure they stated recently they would be getting 30-50 cases everyday.

I get your criticism but Russia is not China in regards to media. Yes they have state run media but foreign journalist are there and able to report on it.

they did close their borders to China in January though so I believe that is why they where claiming no to low numbers early on.

Lol, you hit the nail on the head. I spent my HS years with lots of Asian immigrants and spent a good part of 5 years in college with mostly Asian students. Over half of the people in my major were Asians, lots of them were Chinese Americans and Chinese Nationals.

The Chinese Nationals stuck out like a sore thumb. They were like an army of non-persons. It's like they're there but not really there. They have no opinions, no emotions, no happiness, no outrage. Whatever happening in front of them could as well be happening in front of a bunch of robots. Well, that's how they showed it to the world. If you get robbed in front of them, they would politely step away and be on their way. Nothing bothers them, they're like the perfect products of the novel 1984.

Went skiing with a buddy back in the day, he was just learning how to board. At the bottom of the lift, one of the lift employees asked him bring a lost ski pole up to some people. Against his best judgement he accepted. Well the pole caused him to fall upon landing from the lift. He tumbled and badly cut his shin on the board. The group of Chinese tourists that the pole belonged to came and got the pole from him without a word of thank you or asking how he was. He was still on the ground screaming in pain when I helped him to the clinic. They had to put 5 staples into his shin. He was outraged but I knew better.

That's how they are. I think it's part of the old culture and part of the new culture brought on by the Commies. When you live with so many rules and manipulations, you learn to cheat and be oblivious to emotional situations because it could be govt manipulations and because you want to live. If your uncle just got boarded up in his house to die a couple of days ago, you learn to REPRESS it and keep on going like nothing happened

This is a video of a toddler being repeatedly run over. A lot of people could have helped but didn't. I read that the toddler died afterward:

In order to save ourselves we need to know exactly who we're dealing with. This is who we're dealing with.

here’s a Good break down on China and why they behave like this

They care about nothing and no one. Their idea of happiness is simply to be doing better in life than their neighbors. Friends are measured by the tangible benefits they can provide. Family is only as good as the face they can bring you when you get together in and start comparing what your kids have accomplished versus what your neighbor’s kids have accomplished.
lol, Exactly. You know the culture well. The young man in your post would have been called stupid by most Chinese people. There's a word they use for being cunning (saving your ass) and deceptive at the same time. It's like 'wisdom' but not quite. It's highly valued in the Chinese culture.

When family reputation and self reputation are #1, deception has to be valued because you can not have high reputation all the time without being deceptive.

here’s a Good break down on China and why they behave like this

guy has some good points. His 2 explanations: the court system blames the good samaritan and the broken vase scams done by the 'bad uncle' generation are the same: the culture doesn't value good deeds enough to reward them over deceptions.

The culture places a strong emphasis on deception.

Okay and my other question?
Do you mean when this pandemic will cease to be an issue and how many people will die?
If the above is what you are asking, my answer is: I don't know.

Or if you are asking how the world deals with China, my answer is : The developing world will keep quiet, because they are too poor and powerless to confront China. It is up to Japan, South Korea but most especially Western Europe and North America to hold the Chinese government responsible and force them to change their cultutral practices.

guy has some good points. His 2 explanations: the court system blames the good samaritan and the broken vase scams done by the 'bad uncle' generation are the same: the culture doesn't value good deeds enough to reward them over deceptions.

The culture places a strong emphasis on deception.
I've been watching his videos for several months now, I am shocked he wasn't taken in by the Chinese authorities or beaten up by civilians , yet. The guy has huge balls.

Okay. You dont present any evidence and they just recorded a death.

So what if they recorded 1 death. They have started from Zero cases to very minimal claims. This is horse shit! We all know it someone is cleared using massive propaganda

but they haven’t been claiming that pretty sure they stated recently they would be getting 30-50 cases everyday.

I get your criticism but Russia is not China in regards to media. Yes they have state run media but foreign journalist are there and able to report on it.

they did close their borders to China in January though so I believe that is why they where claiming no to low numbers early on.

Russia is same as China and I would say way worse in some cases when it comes to brainwashing citizens and generally being enclosed society. Russia is using alot of money on online bots so they paint them different but Russia is Russia same ol' same Soviet russia. A strongman who runs everything so tight

From your description I’m not watching that but I’m not surprised given other vids I have seen.

Do you mean when this pandemic will cease to be an issue and how many people will die?
If the above is what you are asking, my answer is: I don't know.

Or if you are asking how the world deals with China, my answer is : The developing world will keep quiet, because they are too poor and powerless to confront China. It is up to Japan, South Korea but most especially Western Europe and North America to hold the Chinese government responsible and force them to change their cultutral practices.
Best way to do that is stop buying their stuff period.

According to the Reddit thread I cribbed this cartoon from, the text in the bubble translates to :

" Hang in there, tell me who did this to you"

According to the Reddit thread I cribbed this cartoon from, the text in the bubble translates to :

" Hang in there, tell me who did this to you"

Can you imagine if China was forced to pay reparations to Italy, US, South Korea, and all other nations for the damage they caused to their economy because of this third-world bullzhit?

I've been watching his videos for several months now, I am shocked he wasn't taken in by the Chinese authorities or beaten up by civilians , yet. The guy has huge balls.
Especially compared to the Chinese..

So what if they recorded 1 death. They have started from Zero cases to very minimal claims. This is horse shit! We all know it someone is cleared using massive propaganda

Russia is same as China and I would say way worse in some cases when it comes to brainwashing citizens and generally being enclosed society. Russia is using alot of money on online bots so they paint them different but Russia is Russia same ol' same Soviet russia. A strongman who runs everything so tight

their propaganda is much more advance/layered/hybrid than China’s and the West.

it’s not even bots those are red herring/multipliers.

How Russia does their propaganda is an art, it’s very different than China and complex.

Last edited:
Its Whataboutism..

Another plague that has infected discussions so we dont talk about the issues at hand.
Yeah, I'll probably stay here in the wr for all things covid19. Whataboutism is strong in other threads. It's hard to make a point across to someone who's dumb or pretending to be deaf.

Yeah, I'll probably stay here in the wr for all things covid19. Whataboutism is strong in other threads. It's hard to make a point across to someone who's dumb or pretending to be deaf.

Yep.. the Mayberry version sounds like a troll farm last time Ibeas there.

Hey have you heared reports or have credible news sources that says the Testing kits recently donated by the Chinese to Manila is either defective or not working and woild need more proxessing time to be able to begin testing? Like it needs additional components that Chinese has not donated to the Philippines?

Yep.. the Mayberry version sounds like a troll farm last time Ibeas there.

Hey have you heared reports or have credible news sources that says the Testing kits recently donated by the Chinese to Manila is either defective or not working and woild need more proxessing time to be able to begin testing? Like it needs additional components that Chinese has not donated to the Philippines?
Fuck China but idgaf for these testing kits at this point. Also, fuck China. The class action lawsuit against them should be given more attention.

Also the money loaned by China for Digong's build3x should be considered paid.

Back