International China blames the USA for coronavirus outbreak.

Chinese scientists destroyed proof of virus in December
http://archive.md/xOKiu

Chinese laboratories identified a mystery virus as a highly infectious new pathogen by late December last year, but they were ordered to stop tests, destroy samples and suppress the news, a Chinese media outlet has revealed.
A regional health official in Wuhan, centre of the outbreak, demanded the destruction of the lab samples that established the cause of unexplained viral pneumonia on January 1. China did not acknowledge there was human-to-human transmission until more than three weeks later.
The detailed revelations by Caixin Global, a respected independent publication, provide the clearest evidence yet of the scale of the cover-up in the crucial early weeks when the opportunity was lost to control the outbreak.
Censors have been rapidly deleting the report from the Chinese internet.
Caixin reported that several genomics companies sequenced the coronavirus by December 27 from samples from patients who had fallen sick in Wuhan.
There was a striking similarity between the new virus and the Sars (severe acute respiratory syndrome) coronavirus that killed nearly 800 people in 2002-3. But the news was shared with only a small group of medics and party officials.
The laboratory findings were relayed to officials in Beijing at the Centre for Disease Control (CDC). The information should have alerted national health chiefs to a looming crisis, but on January 3, the National Health Commission, China’s top medical authority, issued its own gagging orders. Laboratories were told not to release any information and to hand over or destroy the samples.
When a CDC team was sent to Wuhan on January 8, it was deliberately not informed that medical staff had already been infected by patients — a clear confirmation that the disease was contagious.
The cover-up was led by officials in Wuhan as provincial party chiefs prepared to gather for an annual meeting. The city then pressed ahead with a pot-luck dinner for 40,000 families to celebrate the lunar new year.
Only on January 20 was it made public, in an interview with Zhong Nanshan, a respiratory health expert who led the fight against Sars, that the disease was spreading between humans.
Wuhan,with a population of 11 million, was put into lockdown on January 23 as the communist authorities finally tried to control the spread of the disease.

giphy.gif

Top coronavirus myths, hoaxes and scams

The surge in myths, hoaxes and scams surrounding COVID-19 shows no sign of abating.

“People are moving online in unprecedented numbers [and] the public health crisis is making it easier…to exploit people’s anxieties,” Alex Guirakhoo, strategy and research analyst at Digital Shadows, a company that provides Digital Risk Protection Software, told Fox News.

In some cases, the scam plays off the myth. In other cases, it’s simply misinformation.

Here are some of the worst misinformation, scams and hoaxes :

The new coronavirus was deliberately created or released: False

“Occasionally, a disease outbreak happens when a virus that is common in an animal such as a pig, bat or bird undergoes changes and passes to humans. This is likely how the new coronavirus came to be,” according to a blog post from Dr. Lisa Lockerd Maragakis, Johns Hopkins Medicine.

The virus is the product of "natural evolution," said The Scripps Research Institute, citing a new report in the scientific journal Nature Medicine.

Pneumonia vaccines work: False

Vaccines against pneumonia only help protect people from specific bacterial infections, according to Harvard Medical School. They do not protect against any coronavirus pneumonia, including pneumonia that may be part of COVID-19.

Alternative, home remedy "miracle drug" cures work: False

Currently, there is no cure for COVID-19, though there are a number of drug trials currently going on.

Amazon recently announced it barred the sale of over 1 million products that falsely claim to cure or provide protection against the coronavirus.

“There currently are no vaccines, pills, potions, lotions, lozenges or other prescription or over-the-counter products available to treat or cure coronavirus disease…online or in stores,” said the Federal Trade Commission in an advisory.

Bleach, chlorine, garlic or colloidal silver are also sometimes falsely claimed as a cure.

However, there is some hope for chloroquine, a drug that has been used to prevent and treat malaria. It has shown promise in being a potential treatment for the coronavirus, President Trump said Thursday.

Emails from the World Health Organization: False

Email scams are on the rise that impersonates official correspondence from reputable organizations like the World Health Organization (WHO).

Scams claim to provide critical data about the virus in order to get your sensitive personal information. These are scammers are simply after account numbers, Social Security numbers, or your login IDs and passwords.

One email scam pretends to give COVID-19 drug advice from the WHO and makes it look like the email is from Director-General of the World Health Organization, Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus.

The coronavirus can be transmitted through mosquito bites: False

To date, there is no evidence to suggest that the new coronavirus could be transmitted by mosquitoes, according to the World Health Organization (which, despite scammers who try to exploit the WHO name, offers legitimate advice on its website about the virus).

“The new coronavirus is a respiratory virus which spreads primarily through droplets generated when an infected person coughs or sneezes, or through droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose,” the WHO said.

A face mask will protect you from COVID-19: False

For the general public without respiratory illness, wearing lightweight disposable surgical masks is not recommended.

“Because they don’t fit tightly, they may allow tiny infected droplets to get into the nose, mouth or eyes. Also, people with the virus on their hands who touch their face under a mask might become infected,” Johns Hopkins Medicine said in a blog post.

People with a respiratory illness can, however, wear these masks to lessen the chance of infecting others.

Certain models of professional, tight-fitting respirators -- such as the N95 -- can protect health workers when they care for infected patients.

Phone calls about the coronavirus: Likely False

“Coronavirus is a perfect storm for robocallers seeking to scam consumers out of money and personal information. Bad actors are seizing on confusion and fear,” Transaction Network Services’ (TNS) Chief Product Officer Bill Versen told Fox News.

Among the most popular scams are a 3M scam call offering a coronavirus safety and medical kit and free iPhones, Netflix, healthcare services, and COVID-19 testing kits.

Do these new outbreaks "occasionally" occur near bio weapons facilities? <LikeReally5>

Agreed with everything else but the first one. This virus didn 't materialize out of thin air.

It was created, PERIOD.

If it was created, the scientists are pretty bad at creating bio weapons. Where’s any proof civilian or from the intelligence agencies?

The US has a number of similar type grade level labs. Maybe the virus was an US experimental attack to maybe Russia. Russia must be concerned about China but Putin seems on most accounts see the US as the existential adversary.

^ This Sunday, time for more lies and denials.

Japan been the “good” asiatics for 70 years now bud, how long and how far up your own ass have you been.

Uh, apparently your reading comprehension is poor. How far up your own ass Is your irrational hate for China? You’ve made my point. Thanks for playing.

Uh, apparently your reading comprehension is poor. How far up your own ass Is your irrational hate for China? You’ve made my point. Thanks for playing.

Dimwit they are capitalist democracy and have been the wests allies for that long, facts over your irrational commie loving stupidity.

What critique? What do you want me to address? I was talking about a country that is a nihilistic pig sty in the 21st century and you responded by talking about things Japan did during World War 2.

The same thing could be said about India or Russia.

Hey I don’t have my panties up in a bunch and making Ad hominem attacks. Then why bother posting or responding to me? Put me on ignore or go cry bitterly in your pillow every night. Grow up and debate politely or just ignore me.

Answer me or don’t but don’t be an intelligentual coward. Damn crybaby.

Last edited:
The same thing could be said about India or Russia.

Hey I don’t have my panties up in a bunch and making Ad hominem attacks. Then why bother posting or responding to me? Put me on ignore or go vry bitterly in your pillow every night. Grow up and debate politely or just ignore me.

Answer me or don’t but don’t be an intelligent so coward.

What do you want me to answer?

Dimwit they are capitalist democracy and have been the wests allies for that long, facts over your irrational commie loving stupidity.

So I’m a commie loving dimwit? Congrats for being a childish dolt.

China isn’t Communist. It’s authoritarian. But it’s more fun calling people names like commie lover. How quaint!

Japan needs US protection, They’ve been the recipient of economic development because after World War 2, the US occupied Japan. They’ve also been painted as the economic villain taking away American jobs.

Trump attacked Japan on these two points which was trade imbalance and military funding and technology. The Japanese are even turning to European military tech because the US won’t give them the latest military aviation technology.

Do you even bother to keep up with Japanese headline news?

That was my original point but of course nuance is not allowed by propagandists and those that wish to demonize a group of people or a country.

Has there ever been a time where anyone anywhere accepted blame?

China isn’t Communist. It’s authoritarian. But it’s more fun calling people names like commie lover. How quaint!

Japan needs US protection, They’ve been the recipient of economic development because after World War 2, the US occupied Japan. They’ve also been painted as the economic villain taking away American jobs.

Trump attacked Japan on these two points which was trade imbalance and military funding and technology. The Japanese are even turning to European military tech because the US won’t give them the latest military aviation technology.

That was my original point but of course nuance is not allowed by propagandists and those that wish to demonize a group of people or a country.

wehh wehh china virus is wacist wehhw wehh lol.

Japan need it less then US prefers Japan NOT to go militaristic again.
US never sales their best tech this is nothing new, and Japan wants to co produce their stealth fighter with Lockheed or Boeing durrr. No euro bitches in that discussing.

No need to demonize a evil commie shithole liek China, they do that well nuff their damn selves.

I hope the international community takes them to the cleaners. They are a problem, a massive one, and their behavior and attitude is the most abhorrent on the planet. They need to be put on timeout, and I can't believe I'm saying this;

I hope Globalists help out and punish them severely. Maybe Globalists can put world domination on the back burner since China might just kill us all one day at this rate.
That exactly is going to happen eventually after this shit hits those who are still crying about distain towards China at the present like Trudeau. This is going to get a whole lot worse and last a long while. People’s memories are short lived to trauma but not stuff that has effected the entire world like this. Edit China will pay for this in ways they can’t even grasp yet..

Japan has not been painted as an economic villain for some time now. Atleast not since the early 90s. They have come in for some criticism for their protectionism but the citicism is very minor compared to the criticism of China's economic foreign and domestic policy.

Re. trade and exports: Trump has attacked Canada and Germany also. But the bulk of his criticism has been directed at China.

Japan doesn't really need us to protect them, they can go nuclear in a fortnight if they wanted to, but for their consitution and the US-Japan Treaty of 1951 barred Japan from developing nuclear weapons in exchange for coming under the US nuclear umbrella.

wehh wehh china virus is wacist wehhw wehh lol.

Japan need it less then US prefers Japan NOT to go militaristic again.
US never sales their best tech this is nothing new, and Japan wants to co produce their stealth fighter with Lockheed or Boeing durrr. No euro bitches in that discussing.

No need to demonize a evil commie shithole liek China, they do that well nuff their damn selves.

You’ve proven my case. Are you going to attack Trump?

Where in your tiny mind did you think I thought the term Chinese virus would upset me? You dopey clown.

Why even bother posting if you just want to shout and attack people based on your own bias?

You do get what I’ve said or you’re still not reading little boy? Take a deep breath. China is here to stay.

I’m more concerned European and US mobile operators already use Huawei gear and with 5G, there’s great pressure to use 5G Huawei gear.

But that’s not worth discussing but calling me names and attacking me because you’re irrational.

Last edited:
Japan has not been painted as an economic villain for some time now. Atleast not since the early 90s. They have come in for some criticism for their protectionism but the citicism is very minor compared to the criticism of China's economic foreign and domestic policy.

Re. trade and exports: Trump has attacked Canada and Germany also. But the bulk of his criticism has been directed at China.

Japan doesn't really need us to protect them, they can go nuclear in a fortnight if they wanted to, but for their consitution and the US-Japan Treaty of 1951 barred Japan from developing nuclear weapons in exchange for coming under the US nuclear umbrella.
Slightly off topic but stuff built in Japan was at least quality. Their electronics were second to none .

Slightly off topic but stuff built in Japan was at least quality. Their electronics were second to none .
Yup.

They still make top notch electronics, and dominate the TV broadcast camera industry. There is no competitor to Japan in the digital camera market, except when you get into Medium format and large format digital. Sony provides the camera sensor for the Iphone. Panasonic provides the battery technology for Tesla.

If you want to play this game then keep at it. Don’t go and shoot your mouth off and lash out like a childish baby. Grow up.

What game? What are you talk about? What question do you want me to answer?

Back