Chilling in Quebec biggest waterpark... Is he who I think he is ?

Most of the well known guys understand that people want to get a picture with them and are pretty cool about it. I think you just gotta read the room and if the guy is having a conversation or anything like that it’s probably best just to leave them be. I missed about 3 fist bumps with TJ out of nervousness and will take that to my grave lol.[/QUOTE
That water slide is for toddlers so he was probably with his kids enjoying a summer day
Most of the well known guys understand that people want to get a picture with them and are pretty cool about it. I think you just gotta read the room and if the guy is having a conversation or anything like that it’s probably best just to leave them be. I missed about 3 fist bumps with TJ out of nervousness and will take that to my grave lol.

he probably was with his kid enjoying his day that slide is for toddlers
Village_vacances_valcartier_-_ferme_cocorico_2_-_2006-08.jpg
thats the slide from a far he was on the yellow slide on the right from the picture

Wtf I was there too and took a picture of you at the same time! Lmao I'm joking bro, that's me.
fat-man-in-the-swimming-pool-happy-mature-man-using-phone-in-a-pool-picture-id1174304308

Last edited:
What's worse? Taking a creeper picture of a celebrity because you don't want to inconvenience him by asking him for a picture?

Or asking him for a picture and inconvenience him?

Quite the dilemma. I could never figure out what to do in those situations. I've been around a few celebrities but none I really cared to have a picture with.
A universal dilemma for sure. I only have to think about it if its a celebrity (or pseudo-celebrity), but I'm not too big a fan. With celebs I really like or look up to (say, famous fighters or members of a heavy metal band I've been following for decades), I've never once been greeted/looked upon dis-favorably for showing genuine passion and enthusiasm (and generally anyone I really respect or look up to is a pretty cool dude by default). I think celebs get more annoyed at the basic/"fair weather" fans that dogmatically wants selfies and autographs.

A universal dilemma for sure. I only have to think about it if its a celebrity (or pseudo-celebrity), but I'm not too big a fan. With celebs I really like or look up to (say, famous fighters or members of a heavy metal band I've been following for decades), I've never once been greeted/looked upon dis-favorably for showing genuine passion and enthusiasm (and generally anyone I really respect or look up to is a pretty cool dude by default). I think celebs get more annoyed at the basic/"fair weather" fans that dogmatically wants selfies and autographs.
if I met someone I was a hardcore fan of, I'd want a picture but I wouldn't want to bother them. I can't be the only hardcore fan. I wouldn't take a creeper picture though, I don't think. Maybe? I've never been in that position. I met a few celebs but none that inspire me.

Back