Chilling in Quebec biggest waterpark... Is he who I think he is ?

Attitudes like this are why Quebec has 50% of Canada's COVID cases, despite being 22% of the population.

To be fair most cases are located in the Montreal area and most deaths were in nursing homes. In other regions there are not that many cases. Montreal is the epicenter , rest of Quebec is not as bad.

If anything it showed how fucking shitty our nursing homes network is. That was eye opening

To be fair most cases are located in the Montreal area and most deaths were in nursing homes. In other regions there are not that many cases. Montreal is the epicenter , rest of Quebec is not as bad.

If anything it showed how fucking shitty our nursing homes network is. That was eye opening

This was incredibly disturbing, the fact they needed the army to come in..

I don't know if this is a federal or provincial issue but a disgrace nonetheless.

Aside from that it's mostly dumb kids having house parties.

Canada had barely over a 100K cases total. It's under control there. We could have waterparks open too if people weren't complete retards in the US.
Dude, that’s 100% of the population.....you guys have it fuckin bad....nice spin.

It does look a bit like him.

0eDijRq.png

haha perfect!

if I met someone I was a hardcore fan of, I'd want a picture but I wouldn't want to bother them. I can't be the only hardcore fan. I wouldn't take a creeper picture though, I don't think. Maybe? I've never been in that position. I met a few celebs but none that inspire me.
I feel you and I respect that. I've met numerous celebrities (I live in the SoCal area) and they jump to asking if I want to take a picture (because, that is what people do) and they are almost always surprised when I say No (I do not like taking pictures)

I sometimes do not even speak to them. I do regret not asking Nipsey Hussle for a photo the last time I saw him and Michael Phelps. Those would have been cool. My mom not letting me meet Magic Johnson still bothers me, that would have been really cool. Other than that, not into photos. Kevin Cuenca is the only one who talked me into taking a picture, but, that's because we had a legit conversation with one another and my girlfriend thinks his IG videos are funny and she got a kick out of it tbh. I guess he's a celebrity due to his IG, but, I do not look at him that way.

Dude, that’s 100% of the population.....you guys have it fuckin bad....nice spin.
not sure what you mean by spin. I'm American, but I actually live in Rome, so I'm watching from the outside like the rest of you. madness.

I feel you and I respect that. I've met numerous celebrities (I live in the SoCal area) and they jump to asking if I want to take a picture (because, that is what people do) and they are almost always surprised when I say No (I do not like taking pictures)

I sometimes do not even speak to them. I do regret not asking Nipsey Hussle for a photo the last time I saw him and Michael Phelps. Those would have been cool. My mom not letting me meet Magic Johnson still bothers me, that would have been really cool. Other than that, not into photos. Kevin Cuenca is the only one who talked me into taking a picture, but, that's because we had a legit conversation with one another and my girlfriend thinks his IG videos are funny and she got a kick out of it tbh. I guess he's a celebrity due to his IG, but, I do not look at him that way.
I just treat them like people. I've met tiger woods but he was pouty. I don't look up to him. Met venus and serena, they were satndoffish and They've been around in florida for years. They visited a school of my sisters. They're well known here. I've never been star struck because I never met anyone I would be inspired by.

If I met khabib, I'd want a picture. But I don't think I'd ask him. I'd just say hello as I'm passing by and wish him well and not inconvenienced him.

If I met a celebrity I'd like I'd probably interact like this lol

Back