Chilling in Quebec biggest waterpark... Is he who I think he is ?

To be fair most cases are located in the Montreal area and most deaths were in nursing homes. In other regions there are not that many cases. Montreal is the epicenter , rest of Quebec is not as bad.

If anything it showed how fucking shitty our nursing homes network is. That was eye opening
Some peoples found a 1995 Radio Canada interview talking about how bad it was.

Took 25yrs and a pandemic to wake peoples up,
Not bad ....

-_-

Tremendous city, tons of things to do, great restaurants.

Unbelievably gorgeous women.

There is a tremendous disconnect between Montreal and the government.
Ethnic diversity does that

Ton Greine est dur parce-que tu es un tappet pour le GSP.

GSP+tapping+to+Strikes.gif

Alberta doing its best to play catch up.

Alberta's just fine. Partly responsible for some increase here was a massive funeral over an absolute tragedy where three girls were killed on a Hutterite colony (I believe).

So lots (not all, obviously) of these new cases are spreading on the Hutterite colonies.

I'm sure that uncontrolled border crossing of yours didn't help.

There's an uncontrolled border crossing in Quebec? Where people just go back and forth all willy-nilly with no checks/documentation? There something I'm missing here?

There's an uncontrolled border crossing in Quebec? Where people just go back and forth all willy-nilly with no checks/documentation? There something I'm missing here?

Yup. Responsible for a tonne of "refugee" crossings after the borders were supposed to have been closed.

Google Roxham road.

39 years old and looks like Kratos. Uncle Dana should be ready to send the pappers to GSP and Khabib.

No, that’s not Sasha Grey. Though the guy in the picture is one of the guys from Right Said Fred.

Back