Media Chiesa trying to get smacked by DC

Chiesa would beat Daniel if they fought. I can prove it....
Michael Chiesa > Diego Sanchez
Diego Sanchez > Marcin Held
Marcin Held > Rich Clementi
Rich Clementi > Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson > Alexander Gustafsson
Alexander Gustafsson > Matt Hamill
Matt Hamill > Jon Jones
Jon Jones > Daniel Cormier

Chiesa wins via TKO liver shot

lol except you would never be able to find DC's liver. It's extremely well camoflagued...

Dc is a fake, terrible person and can’t help but let his true colors show sometimes

Dan Hardy made a comment to DC about how he know what hard body shots feel like also.

DC is sick of being a running joke from fighters he is far superior than. Lol

The non-fighter commentator John Goodman? Also said something about.. DC something something your friend Stipe during the broadcast and DC never responded LOL

One of the most hilarious Sherdog conspiracies is DC pretending to be a good guy

How is it a conspiracy? He has had either verbal or physical confrontations with almost every opponent he has faced, and the infamous Jones feud all started over a harmless comment. "I bet I can take you down". He's an absolutely massive narcissist.

How is it a conspiracy? He has had either verbal or physical confrontations with almost every opponent he has faced, and the infamous Jones feud all started over a harmless comment. "I bet I can take you down". He's an absolutely massive narcissist.
Duh, professionally he is extremely competitive and has an ego. Who gives a fuck?

He is sound

Duh, professionally he is extremely competitive and has an ego. Who gives a fuck?

He is sound

The incident in this video in this thread has nothing to do with competition neither did the Jones incident.

He is a narcissist and far from a "good guy". Edgar is a good guy. Stipe, Rua, Uriah Hall are good guys. DC is not.

The incident in this video in this thread has nothing to do with competition neither did the Jones incident.

He is a narcissist and far from a "good guy". Edgar is a good guy. Stipe, Rua, Uriah Hall are good guys. DC is not.
Both were referencing his professions though. Jones challenged his wrestling acumen and Chiesa referenced a fight he lost that is probably still raw. Uriah Hall is cool, did you know though he was this close to shooting up a school in his youth, according to him

Both were referencing his professions though. Jones challenged his wrestling acumen and Chiesa referenced a fight he lost that is probably still raw. Uriah Hall is cool, did you know though he was this close to shooting up a school in his youth, according to him

So you'll make every excuse in the book to deflect from DC being a dick in MMA but you'll dig up stuff Hall did in his youth? Hard to take you seriously.

towel gate
the jones brawl
hitting Jones after the bell :AKA assault
eye pokes
the botched lesnard fight
being a diva with his team
being the ultimate ufc shill

Nice guy Dc

Poor Chiesa had to pay the price because Khabib was too scared to go outside the bus and face Conor like a man.
Khabib showed what happens when he gets off the bus already. Khabib raped Conor already move on. Conor lost get over it.

towel gate
the jones brawl
hitting Jones after the bell :AKA assault
eye pokes
the botched lesnard fight
being a diva with his team
being the ultimate ufc shill

Nice guy Dc
Jones already proved he is the true Alpha of AKA by dealing with Daddy DC

Hes a bully that is just protecting his position by trying to make any up-and-comer look bad.
No rebuttal or explanation. Just a defensive stupid mocking gesture and lets kick him out the talk circle.

Back