Media Chiesa trying to get smacked by DC

Chiesa was good last night (and DC is always good)...but it seemed like DC was trying to be a little alpha during their post-fight analysis lol - nothing 'serious' of course, but you almost get a competitive vibe from him even during that segment :D

One piece of advice for Chiesa...tone down the constant hand gesturing. It is not very 'TV friendly' to be so physically animated. I enjoyed the commentary and post-fight analysis all around though. Good group.

Khabib showed what happens when he gets off the bus already. Khabib raped Conor already move on. Conor lost get over it.
All he kept repeating like a prayer almost was "October 6th" when there are security, doctors and cage to keep him safe. He knows that in a street fight Conor would eat him alive.

Cormier has always been a big UFC $hill

Chiesa is probably kept on the payroll to mitigate damages to Conor’s bank account. Possibly the companies too.

Chiesa.jpg
That was so bad...

Retirement is hard on a lot of fighters. I remember when Bisping was trying to steal many fighters moments in an interview by starting shit with them like he still fighting. I am sure DC will eventually get it out of his system

All he kept repeating like a prayer almost was "October 6th" when there are security, doctors and cage to keep him safe. He knows that in a street fight Conor would eat him alive.
Never go full retard.

lol except you would never be able to find DC's liver. It's extremely well camoflagued...
I was very surprised at how he was so out of shape in his last fight.
He most definitely called it quits at the right time.

Seems kind of douchey on DC's part. Completely unnecessary.
I hate people who get unnecessarily pissy. Stipe body punched you. So what? Grow up. Rumble doesn't get pissy when people demonstrate rear naked chokes on him. Love dc, but fuck all this. Probably apologised afterwards but it just kills the vibe.

Lol, Chiesa was playing the "analyst" angle like Chael and trying to sell narratives just to be exciting and interesting, even if he doesn't believe them. Valentina utterly destroyed Chook, come on... I wouldn't mind an argument of how Shev vs Andrade would be an interesting fight, but not through fake hype based on MMAth. DC called him out on his BS lol.

But apparently, not standing there nodding along to Chiesa’s nonsense makes him ‘thin skinned’. Fucking sherdorks..

Just reality. He can trick dumb people like you and his fans, but not who has some brain.

I have been saying that Cormier is fake since always and this is being revealed nowadays. Cormier is a fake, always was.

NO NEWS.
Sound exactly like what a haters would say

The guy in the left fought at HW. The one on the right, LW.

DC, Jones, Ping and Conor would all try and bang their best friend's girl.

What did DC say? Sounds like he said “no chance” or something. Not a big deal. Definitely not thread worthy.

Back