Media Chiesa trying to get smacked by DC

Lmao people are always unsatisfied with who’s on the mic. I couldn’t care less as long as there are good fights.

Last edited:
Lol, Chiesa was playing the "analyst" angle like Chael and trying to sell narratives just to be exciting and interesting, even if he doesn't believe them. Valentina utterly destroyed Chook, come on... I wouldn't mind an argument of how Shev vs Andrade would be an interesting fight, but not through fake hype based on MMAth. DC called him out on his BS lol.

Also, LOL @ the MMA math analysis of the match up between Shevchenko and Andrade.

How did Chiesa get an analyst job? Was nobody else willing to go to Dubai?

Maybe throw your hat in, ts.

He looks enormous next to Cormier.

So did Max.

maxresdefault.jpg

Dan Hardy made a comment to DC about how he know what hard body shots feel like also.

DC is sick of being a running joke from fighters he is far superior than. Lol

Also, LOL @ the MMA math analysis of the match up between Shevchenko and Andrade.

Valentina Shevchenko > Joanna Jedrzejczyk

Joanna Jedrzejczyk > Jessica Andrade

meaning Valentina DESTROYS Andrade

Chiesa would beat Daniel if they fought. I can prove it....
Michael Chiesa > Diego Sanchez
Diego Sanchez > Marcin Held
Marcin Held > Rich Clementi
Rich Clementi > Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson > Alexander Gustafsson
Alexander Gustafsson > Matt Hamill
Matt Hamill > Jon Jones
Jon Jones > Daniel Cormier

Chiesa wins via TKO liver shot

That was his reward for not suing Conor.

Just reality. He can trick dumb people like you and his fans, but not who has some brain.

I have been saying that Cormier is fake since always and this is being revealed nowadays. Cormier is a fake, always was.

NO NEWS.
Any examples other than this clip here in the OP?

I actually like Chiesa on the camera, they should keep him around. Hes definitely better alot of other guys that have done it before

that was what the industry calls a hot take....even Chiesa knew it was a dumb thing to say. DC playing the part of incredulity...perhaps a bit too overboard. But it's TV. Gotta keep it interesting.

He's being a good company man and trying to hype this matchup for the future.

Am I the only person who doesn't give a shit about announcers and commentators? Maybe it's just related to my high IQ

Just reality. He can trick dumb people like you and his fans, but not who has some brain.

I have been saying that Cormier is fake since always and this is being revealed nowadays. Cormier is a fake, always was.

NO NEWS.
You’re a dunce

wheres Conor and his dolly when you need him.

Back