Crime Chicago mayor blames Richard Nixon for 109 shootings(19 fatal) over holiday weekend.

Could you imagine the damage if black gangbangers actually knew how to aim and fire a gun properly?

It would probably qualify as a genocide at this point.

Thankfully, instead the weekend rampage has an 83% survival rate.

I’d be shocked if the majority of fatal casualties were even the intended targets.

images

If these clowns actually took target practice, there may be less people getting shot. For many of these Democrats, when they pull the trigger on their "Gat", that is the first time that they ever shot it.

Gangbangers in Chicago love the 4th of July, because they can play Hide & Shoot during community cookouts while using innocent people as human shields as they try and take out their ultimate enemy, which is other Blacks.

They'll figure it out someday. Probably when the Democrat party finally disappears.

Could you imagine the damage if black gangbangers actually knew how to aim and fire a gun properly?

It would probably qualify as a genocide at this point.

Thankfully, instead the weekend rampage has an 83% survival rate.

I’d be shocked if the majority of fatal casualties were even the intended targets.

images
Oddly enough, the two mothers, the 8 year old they were all killed and the 1 yr old (injured) were intended targets

And I think this does count as a gencocode when you look at the whole nation-.almost 9l black/black murders andatojnf 100k shootings (despite looking, I can’t seem to find concrete numbers on shootings).

reminds me of this...

HIV risk rises as climate disasters push African women to sell sex​

I drive an 18-Wheeler 3,000 miles a week.

Go ahead, explain how I'm responsible for women selling their pussies in Africa.

in BJs theory (Brandon Johnson) because the issue jeeel keeps getting pushed on down the line instead of fixing things, it has gotten worse and worse.

I agree. Has ever, his own words and actions betray him because he stil refuses to condemn the gang culture. He seems a little annoyed, maybe even angry, with the shooters, but if it were me….u would be roasting them like a leg of lamb.

He should be demanding that when we get a shooter, they get charged with the highest crimes, the most crimes, and the punishments should be harsh, but he won’t dare cross the family. Dexter reed shot a cop before he was shot and killed. He fired first in what should not have been a controversial shoot, but it was. Why? Because people like Johnson didn’t come down hard on the he shooter and he went and visited the family at their home-then; he went to briefly check on the cop in the hospital.

Chicago is still a great city despite its problems, and the vast majority of the violence is usually in places most people would already be avoiding if they could..

but all that being said, I still can't believe Brandon Johnson won that election.. he's been just as bad as expected. Absolute clown.

He should be demanding that when we get a shooter, they get charged with the highest crimes, the most crimes, and the punishments should be harsh, but he won’t dare cross the family. Dexter reed shot a cop before he was shot and killed. He fired first in what should not have been a controversial shoot, but it was. Why? Because people like Johnson didn’t come down hard on the he shooter and he went and visited the family at their home-then; he went to briefly check on the cop in the hospital.

He's a politician. He knows his constituency wants no accountability for criminals, so that's what he's giving them. If black people want harsher penalties for people shooting their children, they'll have to vote for it. They choose not to.

It's up to them.

in BJs theory (Brandon Johnson) because the issue jeeel keeps getting pushed on down the line instead of fixing things, it has gotten worse and worse.

I agree. Has ever, his own words and actions betray him because he stil refuses to condemn the gang culture. He seems a little annoyed, maybe even angry, with the shooters, but if it were me….u would be roasting them like a leg of lamb.

Johnson checked on the cop the day of the shooting. He visited the family on another day. Weird framing.

this is why democrats and the race hustlers who blame everyone but the actual causes are a fucking joke. tell me again how it's richard nixon's fault that 5 year olds are getting killed in drive-bys by drug dealers having a turf war in the inner city.

And here is the craziest part. If you bring up a news story about an innocent 12 year old Black girl being killed in her living room when stray bullets came through her wall, then you are considered a racist by the Left.

I think the problem has its roots in industry leaving for cheaper labor decades ago among other things.

Nixon did go to China on behalf of Pepsi though.

I watched a few minutes
I’d rather listen to a full lecture than edited segments
I’ve heard the talking points before and some probably have merit
It almost sounded like he was saying, “don’t have too many black folks live together or…..”

I watched a few minutes
I’d rather listen to a full lecture than edited segments
I’ve heard the talking points before and some probably have merit
It almost sounded like he was saying, “don’t have too many black folks live together or…..”
I think you would have to watch it all to get to the meat of the matter. Here is a full lecture of his, but I can’t you imagine watching it as a summarized version of it was too much for you. Or perhaps you can read his book, The Color of Law.

what would be your comeback?

"democrats murdering democrats encouraged by democrat policies are fault of republicans, says democrat mayor".
My life isn't dominated by blue/red like you and that guy. I just laugh at a guy spazzing out in multiple threads about the "libz". Of course it's been said before, but it bears repeating. You aren't an American so your obsession with blue/red is alarmingly pathetic.

this is why democrats and the race hustlers who blame everyone but the actual causes are a fucking joke. tell me again how it's richard nixon's fault that 5 year olds are getting killed in drive-bys by drug dealers having a turf war in the inner city.
Nixon was an 8th st blood sect leader

I think you would have to watch it all to get to the meat of the matter. Here is a full lecture of his, but I can’t you imagine watching it as a summarized version of it was too much for you. Or perhaps you can read his book, The Color of Law.

He’s very intelligent, and very well informed. There is little doubt about his political leanings.

When he gets to residential segregation, I don’t think he’s being totally honest.
“Why didn’t we do anything about residential segregation?”

Back