Chicago lockdown rnd 2. Thanksgiving cancelled.

Yeahhh ok.

Downtown Chicago sucks and the people are assholes.
If you can’t find something worth while to do in Chicago you ever stop and think maybe it’s you? Downtown sucks, lol yea ok. Where are you from?

So are you saying the only shitty areas of the city are populated by most the minorities?

There are great parts of L.A. also. Still does not change that all in all it is a fucking disgrace.

Look at Mexico. Beautiful areas with rich people....but
Please show me where I said anything about minorities? Are you really attempting to compare Mexico to Chicago? You’re right, it’s such a disgrace which explains why this city has the 3rd largest GDP in the US. Of course I don’t like some of the politics involved and we also have a not so proud history of corruption but for the most part this city gets shit on way too hard. I hate the unnecessary taxes, I hate the bullshit traffic, but most of you have no idea what you’re talking about.

lol lockdowns won't prevent off the charts homicide rates.
The lack of officers on the street and the complete demoralization of the Chicago Police Department has negative effects. The explosion in violent crime definitely won’t be deterred by lockdowns, we already have data to show that.

The lack of officers on the street and the complete demoralization of the Chicago Police Department has negative effects. The explosion in violent crime definitely won’t be deterred by lockdowns, we already have data to show that.
<WellThere>
Stay safe, brother.

Not sure this has been posted or not but here she is less than a week ago yelling into a crowd with her mask down.

If you can’t find something worth while to do in Chicago you ever stop and think maybe it’s you? Downtown sucks, lol yea ok. Where are you from?

Oh there’s plenty to do, lots of cool restaurants and all.

It still fucking sucks. Did Batman design the city? Why isn’t anything done about traffic? Who the fuck needs to pay $40 to park on the fucking pier that always seems to be half empty anyways? How about those gigantic homeless camps near every freeway on-ramp? And the people are some of the worst I’ve met anywhere in the world.

Oh there’s plenty to do, lots of cool restaurants and all.

It still fucking sucks. Did Batman design the city? Why isn’t anything done about traffic? Who the fuck needs to pay $40 to park on the fucking pier that always seems to be half empty anyways? How about those gigantic homeless camps near every freeway on-ramp? And the people are some of the worst I’ve met anywhere in the world.
Best to take the train..

I’m likely out till May so I’m enjoying safely catching up on everything I’ve missed when the mayor had us working like indentured servants instead of public servants. We’ll see how calm this place gets around inauguration.
Take whatever meds you have if needed, bro. Being miserable isn't necessarily heroic. I can attest to that.

Stay safe Chicago friends. Only reason you should be outside right now is gathering essentials, looting, or celebrating Joe Biden.

Is Lori Litefoot allowed to go get a haircut while everyone else is locked down?

The party of "science" right ?

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot today issued a stay-at-home advisory for residents – less than a week after she participated in a densely packed, citywide celebration after the media's projected fellow Democrat Joe Biden would win the 2020 presidential election.

The advisory, which does not appear to have the force of mandate, states that city officials "advise all residents of Chicago to stay at home in response to the rapid rise of COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations in the city."

"Residents are advised to only leave home to go to work or school," the advisory also states, "or for essential needs such as seeking medical care, going to the grocery store or pharmacy, picking up food, or receiving deliveries. ... If you do leave home, you must always wear a face covering and practice social distancing by staying six feet away from others."

The advisory comes less than a week after Lightfoot joined huge crowds celebrating multiple major media networks' calling the 2020 presidential election for Biden.

"This is a great day for our city," Lightfoot told a densely packed crowd last Saturday, speaking through a bullhorn with her face mask removed. "This is a great day for our country! We get to take our democracy back."

I was going to post that video of her at the “super spreader” event as she spews into a megaphone. What’s funny is that her eyes make that megaphone look small. What a hypocritical stupid bitch

I was going to post that video of her at the “super spreader” event as she spews into a megaphone. What’s funny is that her eyes make that megaphone look small. What a hypocritical stupid bitch
I just can't stand the BS hypocritic stuff.. Don't have funerals , Thanksgivings dinners blah blah don't work or go to the gym but lets have masses in the streets .... really irritates me

Strange thing is, they know they are being hypocrites and don't give a shit

Then again, maybe it's not so strange
It's because the democrat base is so demoralized and brain washed they don't see anything in front of them. This is why Gavin Newsom has a big B day celebration at a Michelin 3 star while shutting down SF and Sacremento.

Do as thee not as me.

Back